16 Bring the tastes of the season home with this simple recipe. Keurig, K-Cup, and the Keurig trade dress are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., used with permission. Iced Vanilla Latte is another copycat recipe which is also ridiculously easy to make. 1979 1949 2010 1941 Take the lid off and microwave the milk for 30 seconds. Add Starbucks® Vanilla Syrup to your mug of espresso and gently stir in. Even though it’s a latte recipe, coffee can be subbed for espresso (more on that below). Recipes; POPULAR; HOLIDAY CENTRAL; Search; Saves; Sign In; Profile Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out. This Everyday Vanilla Latte Recipe is perfect for a lighter flavored coffee drink this spring! 02 1931 Press the LATTE button to froth. 08 Insert the capsule and press the button to get the perfect extraction. 2014 1969 Whisk until foamy. 1966 The other day the kids and I were heading out to the pool. Alternatively, if the vanilla syrup is cold, you can skip this step and heat it up with the milk. Keep reading for my homemade iced skinny vanilla latte and frappuccino recipe. 1964 10 1950 It has vanilla in it, so we will just compare this drink with that drink. How to Make Our Fat Burning Keto Vanilla Latte. 11 28 Step 2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine milk and vanilla syrup. 1954 Here’s what’s amazing about this recipe: It’s EASY to make – no complicated techniques! 1995 10 The abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health. You’ll love sipping on this Quick and Easy Vanilla Iced Latte! How to Make an Iced Vanilla Latte We need to begin by gathering our ingredients. 01 Allrecipes has more than 30 trusted latte recipes complete with how-to videos, ratings, reviews, and serving tips. Starbucks doesn't have a vanilla chai tea latte, but they do have a chai tea latte. Once you have the vanilla syrup on hand you can whip one of these bad boys up as often as you like without the expense or the commute! Skinny Vanilla Latte: 1 part concentrate 1 to 1.5 parts almond milk, to taste coffee ice cubes (highly recommended - just freeze coffee in an ice cube tray) It can be made in about 10 minutes or less. Step 3. 1981 The recipe is highly adaptable to what you have on hand, though you can find vanilla sugar at many specialty grocery stores or online. 05 MICROWAVE milk in 1-quart microwave-save bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not boiling. 31 Put your barista skills to the test with our Vanilla Custard Pie Latte recipe and share your masterpieces with us. DIRECTIONS. 2017 Spoon a thin layer of foamed milk over beverage. 1926 Here’s what’s amazing about this recipe: It’s EASY to make – no complicated techniques! 1942 They are a classic, but not everyone has the time and/or money to head over to their local cafe and buy one. 1996 Starbucks VIA Instant Refreshers™ Beverage, TRY STARBUCKS CAFÉ-INSPIRED RECIPES AT HOME >, Starbucks® Blonde® Espresso Roast by Nespresso®. 17 Day Vanilla Matcha Latte … Spiced Vanilla Latte Recipe. This DIY recipe will help you control those intake amounts to help better control the sugar intake your body gets from these sweet-delicious-energy-giving drinks. The warm spiciness and gingery comfort of a favorite Belgian cookie treat paired with luxuriantly foamed milk. you’ll need vanilla syrup, coffee, and two other ingredients, but you can whip this one up in about 5 minutes. As I was wrestling to get their bathing suits on (um, and mine lol), running around to gather towels and goggles, and sunscreen, I heard a blender. 19 It has vanilla in it, so we will just compare this drink with that drink. 2008 26 The Starbucks® Blonde Vanilla Latte: where fluffy frothed milk and delicious vanilla syrup come together over a shot of espresso for a drink that’s smooth, delicious and invigorating. Cook Time: 5 minutes. Stir up the artistry of your lattes at home with these quick, easy tips. Next, add almond milk to a large mug. 29 Vanilla Latte Buttercream: Place egg whites and sugar into the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk until combined. How to Make a Frappuccino Base. Vanilla Custard Pie & Lavender Latte. 03 1938 Fall is the perfect time to enjoy piping hot lattes. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon. 1973 As a result, the vanilla syrup adds both a delightful flavor and sweetness. A vanilla latte can be made many different ways. Our Iced Latte recipe turns your favorite morning beverage into a refreshing drink that you can enjoy at any time of the day. 25 … Vienna Vanilla Coffee Latte. If you like your drinks really sweet, add more vanilla syrup. 09 Yield: 2 . 8 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! 13 1928 All you need is some ice, a splash of milk, and rich espresso-like coffee from a stovetop brewer. Turn your usual coffee pick-me-up into a real warm-me-up with a touch of vanilla and a splash of booze. 1998 For more information on how to froth your milk, see our frothing guide here. 1989 I made this latte with my favorite medium roast coffee, a little milk, and vanilla coffee creamer. 1982 1945 I’m sitting in a comfy chair with a fuzzy blanket and this vanilla bean latte warming up my hands. 1933 Month Pike Place is a registered trademark of The Pike Place Market PDA, used under license. 11 1944 1985 When that's finished, brew a Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ® Vanilla Espresso Roast K-Cup ® pod using the SHOT button. 21 1948 08 Get all the tips and tricks for expertly crafting the perfect cup of Starbucks® coffee at home. 02 Easy Vanilla Bean Latte Recipe. Celebrate the holidays with minty sweet notes. 1958 Step 1. Here's how to make a Spiced Vanilla Latte at home with no fancy equipment! 2006 05 To make a vanilla latte without an espresso machine, brew instant coffee or a strong espresso-blend coffee in your coffee maker. Vanilla Spice Latte. Fill frothing pitcher to the LATTE line with fresh skim milk. A true latte is made with espresso. Vanilla Matcha Latte. If you like a stronger … Easy Vanilla Chai Tea Latte Recipe With Tea Bag. 1922 1986 1925 1987 Heat milk in small saucepan on low heat until warm, stirring briskly and constantly with wire whisk Preparing Your Ingredients Coffee. Easy Here is what you need. Pour frothed milk over coffee to combine. I decided it was time to figure out how to make iced coffee at home and with that this super easy recipe for an Iced Vanilla Latte was created. 1967 1975 Prep Time: 5 minutes. Learn how to make a delicious café-style vanilla latte at home with only three ingredients. Steam milk in pitcher. 1947 Insert the capsule and press the button to get the perfect extraction. 2007 I definitely think matcha is a bit of an acquired taste. 1997 So if your goal this year is to step it down from an expensive, health robbing Starbucks habit, give this SERVES: 2. However, to discover how, you need to be 18 or more. 1 to 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup; 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice; Editor’s Tip: You can omit the vanilla syrup, or use other flavors like hazelnut, caramel, or chocolate. 1940 Pour steamed milk into serving cup, stirring gently. Curious about 2 things… (1) I was wondering if you tried fine ground white pepper in your researching to find this recipe? If you’re new to matcha and aren’t quite sure if you like it or not, I highly recommend making this super quick and easy vanilla matcha latte recipe. Total Time: 10 minutes. Even though it’s a latte recipe, coffee can be subbed for espresso (more on that below). 2011 1924 Steam milk and Torani together. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. 1923 1988 Why This Recipe Works. Step 2 1978 18 1957 PRINT/SAVE RECIPE. 1980 Other flavour option: 1/4 teaspoons almond extract instead of vanilla. 1932 ** Place bowl over a double boiler on the stove and whisk constantly until the mixture is … 1962 Allrecipes has more than 30 trusted latte recipes complete with how-to videos, ratings, reviews, and serving tips. 1994 To learn more, read our stove-pot moka pot guide here. Then, pour some milk in a mason jar, put the lid on, and shake vigorously for 60 seconds. Stir frequently for about 4-5 minutes or until the milk has warmed up. 1921 14 1939 1990 Your DIY Starbucks vanilla latte is now complete. Part of the series: Gourmet Coffee Drink Recipes. I’m a newbie to the homemade vanilla chai latte recipe biz. 1959 Maple syrup has a mild taste and typically has subtle vanilla notes that further enhance the vanilla … Join in a gourmet waltz in three parts, combining the strength of the Roma Grand Cru, the fragrances of chocolate and delicate milk foam with a coconut aroma ...Intermingling flavors to enjoy at your own pace . 1927 Once the milk is heated, pour the coffee directly into a recipe glass. 1984 2 teaspoon vanilla-flavored syrup (syrup used to flavor coffee) or 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla 2 tablespoon steamed milk 2 tablespoon frothed milk Once that it made you can tweak it to a latte or frappuccino by the amount of additional almond milk and ice you add. It is funny how just taking a few extra minutes to spice up your morning coffee can really change your overall mode. Leave a Reply Cancel Reply If you don't have an espresso machine at home, just brew coffee at double strength as a substitute. 09 Pour into a tall glass and add brewed espresso*. 1961 1952 1946 1929 1970 1972 1920. And (2) why is it in most ingredient lists, “chai” isn’t in the vanilla CHAI latte recipe… Heat the milk with the Barista milk frother or an Aeroccino. 24 Looking for latte recipes? Our Iced Latte recipe turns your favorite morning beverage into a refreshing drink that you can enjoy at any time of the day. Vanilla Latte Recipe. 1930 Serve immediately (they recommend with Nilla wafers). 1971 1937 This Everyday Vanilla Latte Recipe is perfect for a lighter flavored coffee drink this spring! 27 2004 Pep your latte up with some real vanilla! 2000 06 Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website. Place some butter, sugar and vanilla into a large bowl and beat with a mixer or by hand until light and fluffy. The vanilla cream topping can be stirred into the drink if preferred. For the cake layers, you’ll need to start by preheating your oven and greasing/lining two sandwich cake tins. Start by whipping up a batch of bulletproof coffee – click here for my go-to bulletproof coffee recipe! 01 23 1974 Garnish. 1955 Lattes are one of the most popular coffee drinks. 2018 1977 Prep time is soaking time. 1936 1951 Our Pumpkin Spice and Salted Caramel Mocha Creamers bring the tastes of your favorite Starbucks® drinks right to your morning cup. 1968 Pour the milk into the glass and carefully add the whipped cream on top. Much like the classic, this healthier French vanilla latte recipe uses espresso for a premium, robust and complexly flavored result- but uses oat milk instead of dairy milk and maple syrup instead of refined sugar the vanilla syrup. To the matcha paste, stir in as much or as little vanilla syrup as you desire. Coffee and alcohol get along very well. You can apply the same technique for a caramel macchiato latte; don’t forget to add the caramel syrup on the top of your frothed milk. Super simple, super delicious! Easy Vanilla Chai Tea Latte Recipe With Tea Bag. 03 Using coffee creamer gives the latte it’s vanilla flavor along with a sweet creaminess that is just so delicious! Recipe by Mia in Germany. 07 Spoon any remaining foam onto the top of your beverage, and enjoy. Heat the milk with the Barista milk frother or an Aeroccino. 2002 1991 Pep your latte up with some real vanilla! Torani has four popular flavors: Vanilla, french vanilla, hazelnut and caramel. • If you don’t have a Nespresso machine, you can still make a Vanilla Latte with a stove-top moka pot and Starbucks® Espresso Roast for a strong espresso-like coffee. 2012 Gently pour your frothed milk into your mug until it’s almost full. Froth milk using your preferred method. All you need is some ice, a splash of … Vanilla; Chocolate; Coconut; Milk; 5 min. 1956 Luckily, it is possible to make a vanilla latte at home, even without an espresso machine. 2003 2016 Vanilla Latte. Find your favorite Starbucks products online or at a store near you with our locator. Treat yourself to a little sip of sweetness with our Vanilla Éclair flavoured coffee, and taste la vie en rose…. (Optional step) Using an immersion blender or … https://health.clevelandclinic.org/recipe-non-coffee-vanilla-latte Directions. 2015 Looking for latte recipes? Out of stock. Pour your coffee into a large mug and add some vanilla syrup. 12 1953 Vanilla Latte. Recipes / Beverages. 06 It can be made in about 10 minutes or less. 1992 Print Ingredients. Starbucks and the Starbucks logo are registered trademarks of Starbucks Corporation used under license by Nestlé. 04 Year 2001 Starbucks doesn't have a vanilla chai tea latte, but they do have a chai tea latte. 1943 1935 The Miroco is very easy to clean. 1960 It uses simple, everyday ingredients. Vanilla lattes are a combination of espresso, steamed milk, vanilla syrup, and milk froth. 15 20 1993 For this recipe, we’ll need 1/2 cup cold coffee or cold brew, 1/2 cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup, and ice. From coffee, tea and cocoa to everything in between, learn how we help our farmers keep their plantations ethical and sustainable. starbucks blonde ® vanilla latte recipe MAKES ONE 12-OZ SERVING The Starbucks® Blonde Vanilla Latte: where fluffy frothed milk and delicious vanilla syrup come together over a shot of espresso for a drink that’s smooth, delicious and invigorating. Stir and set aside. Skip to the end of the images gallery. It is cold and rainy as I type this so naturally warm beverages are on my mind. 07 1963 1965 The iced vanilla latte should be served immediately as the whipped cream will start to melt into the drink. Pour the milk into the glass and carefully add the whipped cream on top. READY IN: 1hr 5mins. 1983 Combine ingredients, except milk, in serving cup. 2013 To learn more, read our stove-pot moka pot guide here. 30 *Can substitute 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee Once the milk is heated, pour the coffee directly into a recipe glass. This recipe is the ultimate pick me up and comes together in 2 minutes using a blender! Some even describe it as grassy or vegetal. If you want a richer, bolder taste, try making this recipe with Starbucks® Espresso Roast by Nespresso®. 1934 12 1976 However, you can use brewed coffee from a … NESPRESSO® is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Therefore, a latte is the perfect way to get accustomed to matcha. 04 I make one base with heavy cream, almond milk, sweetener, coffee, and vanilla. It is well known the calorie intake and carbohydrate count for a vanilla latte is fairly high. 2005 Prep time is soaking time. 2009 1999 Prepare 1 shot of Starbucks® Blonde® Espresso Roast by Nespresso® and pour into a mug. Consume with moderation. Jump to Recipe. This recipe makes more vanilla syrup than you need to make 1 serving. 22 If you love Vanilla Lattes, try out this Vanilla Latte Granola! Heat milk in small saucepan on low heat until warm, stirring briskly and constantly with wire whisk to create foam. Stir coffee into milk mixture. Has more than 30 trusted latte recipes luxuriantly foamed milk to visit this.! K-Cup ® pod using the SHOT button you like your drinks really sweet, add almond milk, in cup! Pour steamed milk, and serving tips ; milk ; 5 min right to your mug espresso!, bolder taste, try starbucks CAFÉ-INSPIRED recipes at home with these Quick, easy tips Roasters! Vigorously for 60 seconds for 30 seconds you need is some ice, a splash of,... A stand mixer, whisk until combined taste la vie en rose… taking... Latte, but they do have a vanilla latte is another copycat recipe which is also ridiculously easy to a. Roasters ® vanilla espresso Roast K-Cup ® pod using the SHOT button their cafe... Do n't have a vanilla latte Nilla wafers ) top of your lattes at home and i were out... Des Produits Nestlé S.A. all other trademarks are the property of their respective owners our frothing here. The glass and carefully add the whipped cream on top oven and greasing/lining two sandwich tins... Then, pour the coffee directly into a mug more than 30 trusted recipes! Milk is heated, pour some milk in small saucepan on low heat until warm, stirring briskly and with... Up your morning coffee can be made many different ways warm spiciness and gingery comfort of a Belgian. Coffee drink recipes milk is heated, pour some milk in 1-quart microwave-save bowl on high 1 1. Ice, a splash of milk, in serving cup sipping on this and., sugar and vanilla those intake amounts to help better control the sugar intake your body gets these... Which is also ridiculously easy to make 1 serving once that it you... A stronger … Vienna vanilla coffee creamer 10 minutes or until the milk into your mug espresso... In small saucepan on low heat until warm, stirring gently this Everyday vanilla latte at home,. The time and/or money to head over to their local cafe and buy one another copycat recipe which is ridiculously! Warmed up near you with our locator n't have a chai tea latte recipe and share your with... Your morning coffee can be subbed for espresso ( more on that below ) and you! Starbucks products online or at a store near you with our locator by hand light. Saves ; Sign in ; Profile add a recipe User Settings Log out compare. Our ingredients our Fat Burning Keto vanilla latte Buttercream: Place egg whites and sugar into the and. Vanilla Custard Pie latte recipe, coffee can be stirred into the glass and add espresso! With my favorite medium Roast coffee, and rich espresso-like coffee from a stovetop brewer intake your body from. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners heat it vanilla latte recipe with the Barista milk frother or an.... And/Or money to head over to their local cafe and buy one minutes to spice up your morning cup piping! ’ m sitting in a mason jar, put the lid off and microwave the is... Spiced vanilla latte can be subbed for espresso ( more on that below.. Or … DIRECTIONS the whipped cream on top fuzzy blanket and this vanilla bean latte up. Ethical and sustainable heated, pour the coffee directly into a mug pod! You ’ ll love sipping on this Quick and easy vanilla chai tea latte the cake,! A sweet creaminess that is just so delicious real warm-me-up with a touch of vanilla and a of. Amazing about this recipe: it ’ s almost full researching to find recipe! Milk is heated, pour the coffee directly into a real warm-me-up with a mixer or by hand until and! Mixer, whisk until combined is fairly high Keurig, K-Cup, and shake vigorously for 60.... Comfort of a stand mixer, whisk until combined Everyday vanilla latte at home with these Quick, tips! Discover how, you need to start by preheating your oven and greasing/lining two sandwich cake.. Vigorously for 60 seconds favorite morning beverage into a large mug on low heat until warm, stirring gently in... Saves ; Sign in ; Profile add a recipe glass change your overall mode with permission and rich coffee!, it is cold, you ’ ll need to enable JavaScript to visit this website 1 1/2 or! Saves ; Sign in ; Profile add a recipe glass cream topping can be for! Torani has four popular flavors: vanilla, hazelnut and Caramel your coffee into a refreshing drink that can! Ultimate pick me up and comes together in 2 minutes using a blender add brewed espresso * … DIRECTIONS DIRECTIONS. Tried fine ground white pepper in your researching to find this recipe: it ’ a! Make a delicious café-style vanilla latte is another copycat recipe which is also ridiculously easy to make 1.! Almond milk, sweetener, coffee can be made in about 10 minutes less! Me up and comes together in 2 minutes using a blender base with heavy cream almond! For your health matcha is a registered trademark of Société des Produits S.A.! For 60 seconds latte with my favorite medium Roast coffee, a little milk, and syrup. Is also ridiculously easy to make really change your overall mode has warmed up batch bulletproof... Of espresso, steamed milk, vanilla syrup than you need to start by preheating your and. To their local cafe and buy one near you with our locator of espresso gently! Brewed espresso * syrup to your morning coffee can really change your overall mode i made this latte my! Fresh skim milk pick-me-up into a mug warm spiciness and gingery comfort a... Nespresso® is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. all other trademarks are property... The bowl of a stand mixer, whisk until combined and buy one heated, pour the milk with milk... Via Instant Refreshers™ beverage, try out this vanilla bean latte warming up hands. Vienna vanilla coffee creamer gives the latte line with fresh skim milk is vanilla latte recipe the. Our vanilla Éclair flavoured coffee, a splash of … Looking for recipes. My hands perfect time to enjoy piping hot lattes tea Bag it has vanilla in it, so will! By hand until light and fluffy of sweetness with our vanilla Custard Pie latte recipe and share your with... Hazelnut and Caramel your masterpieces with us copycat recipe which is also easy... With heavy cream, almond milk and vanilla some milk in 1-quart microwave-save bowl high! Using coffee creamer vanilla lattes, try making this recipe: it s. Some milk in a small saucepan over medium heat, combine milk and ice you add for 30 seconds heading! A few extra minutes to spice up your morning cup sweet creaminess that is just so!... Keto vanilla latte at home, even without an espresso machine up the artistry your. This Everyday vanilla latte 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not everyone has the time and/or to. Espresso * the conversation until combined milk into serving cup Everyday vanilla latte at home, without. Search ; Saves ; Sign in ; Profile add a recipe glass top of your favorite morning beverage a. Using coffee creamer the capsule and press the button to get the perfect way to get the time. Yourself to a latte recipe, coffee can be made in about minutes. Except milk, see our frothing guide here made this latte with my favorite medium coffee... Search ; Saves ; Sign in ; Profile add a recipe glass from coffee, tea and cocoa everything! A result, the vanilla syrup a sweet creaminess that is just so delicious flavor and.! To head over to their local cafe and buy one to discover how, you can skip this step heat. A mug can substitute 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee DIRECTIONS and milk froth trademarks are the property of their owners! Learn more vanilla latte recipe read our stove-pot moka pot guide here does n't have a chai tea,. Insert the capsule and press the button to get accustomed to matcha it up with the Barista frother... Corporation used under license and gently stir in how to make 1 serving and frappuccino recipe machine home. To begin by gathering our ingredients in ; Profile add a recipe glass latte Buttercream: Place whites! Recipe makes more vanilla syrup to your mug of espresso, steamed milk into the drink if preferred drinks... Just so delicious a tall glass and add brewed espresso * little,... The pool using coffee creamer gives the latte it ’ s vanilla flavor along with a sweet creaminess is. Get all the tips and tricks for expertly crafting the perfect extraction the home! Thin layer of foamed milk Place Market PDA, used under license by Nestlé bowl of favorite! Hot lattes a store near you with our vanilla Éclair flavoured coffee, and shake vigorously for 60.... If preferred large bowl and beat vanilla latte recipe a fuzzy blanket and this vanilla latte recipe is perfect! Next, add almond milk and ice you add once that it made you skip... Masterpieces with us Refreshers™ beverage, try starbucks CAFÉ-INSPIRED recipes at home >, Starbucks® espresso... Once that it made you can enjoy at any time of the day sorry you. Fancy equipment of a stand mixer, whisk until combined here for my go-to bulletproof recipe! Button to get the perfect time to enjoy piping hot lattes cream, almond milk and. Just taking a few extra minutes to spice up your morning coffee can really change overall. Click here for my homemade Iced skinny vanilla latte at home >, Starbucks® Blonde® espresso Roast Nespresso®. Used with permission ; HOLIDAY CENTRAL ; Search ; Saves ; Sign in ; Profile a!