Watch List. Producer) is a 2015 South Korean television series starring Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun,and IU. The Producers: Episode 7 by girlfriday. The Producers continues to be one giant meta joke on showbiz, with more cameos that can be counted and mile-a-minute jokes about everything from casting to executives to getting a show off the ground by pure dumb luck.. About Episodes Subtitle team Reviews & Comments. . The Producers: Episode 3 by girlfriday. Unlike all the other versions (Chinese, Taiwan, Korean and Japanese), which all follow the storyline almost exactly the same, the Thai version managed to add a twist in the show without changing the original story of a smart, aloof genius guy and a cute, kind and a little dumb girl. 프로듀사, Producer. Prior to debut, she appeared in numerous commercial films (CFs), in particular, Samsonite RED with actor Lee Min Ho and Smart Uniform and LG Stylus 2 with YG Entertainment's boy group iKON. On the other hand, the more it becomes a traditional rom-com, I do find myself getting wrapped up in the lovelines and the cute, light situational comedy. The story involves two veteran variety show producers, PD Ra Jun Mo (Cha Tae Hyun) and PD Tak Ye Jin (Gong Hyo Jin), rookie PD Baek Seung Chan (Kim Soo Hyun), and pop idol Cindy (IU). The mockumentary framing device remains but is scaled back a bit (there’s been talk in the press from producers about making … Producer is a comedy drama about the lives of variety show producers. On the one hand, every time we get another episode of The Producers that moves away from the hilarious mockumentary style that made me love it in the first place, it saddens me. The Producers (Korean: 프로듀사; RR: Peurodyusa; lit. Subs By The Producers. It is based on the Japanese manga Itazura Na Kiss written by Tada Kaoru. Cast Kim Soo Hyun, IU, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin. In Korean dramas, the kiss is the defining moment in the series, and the producers, as well as the actors, have done a great job in creating memorable kiss scenes. Kim Ji Soo is BLACKPINK's visual and lead vocal. I have watched all the versions of Itazura na Kiss and I can confidently say that this is my favourite version! Synopsis. The Producers Episode 7-10 Recap. Playful Kiss (Korean: 장난스런 키스; RR: Jangnanseureon Kiseu; (also known as Mischievous Kiss or Naughty Kiss) is a 2010 South Korean romantic-comedy television series, starring Jung So-min and Kim Hyun-joong. Subtitles English, Arabic, Spanish and 31 more. 2015 PG-13 13 episodes. Genres Romantic Comedy, Korean Drama, Drama. The setup: There are 4 key players in this cast – Senior Producer Ra Joon Mo (Cha Tae Hyun), senior Producer Tak Ye Jin (Kong Hyo Jin), rookie producer Baek Seung Chan (Kim Soo Hyun), and singing star… The … 1. It aired on MBC from September 1 to October 21, 2010 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 for 16 episodes.. The Producers is a musical adapted by Mel Brooks and Thomas Meehan from Brooks's 1967 film of the same name, with lyrics written by Brooks and music composed by Brooks and arranged by Glen Kelly and Doug Besterman.As in the film, the story concerns two theatrical producers who scheme to get rich by fraudulently overselling interests in a Broadway flop. "Kiss Burn", directed by Jeon Go Woon, depicts the many attempts at revenge made by two school girls, Han Na and Hye Bok, on Hye Bok's unreasonable father. Ep. It aired on KBS2 from 15 May to 20 June 2015 on Fridays and Saturdays at 21:15 time slot for 12 episodes.