How to play "Flower Moon" Font −1 +1. [Bm E F# D G B F#m Gm] Chords for Vampire Weekend - How Long? [Intro] C/E Dm C G Csus4 F G e|-----| B|-----5-----6-----5-----3-----1-----1-----3----- chords. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. 337 tabs. There's not real guitar in the song mostly electronic synth repeating: You can do them as regular open chords, but I would expect Vampire Weekend to play them down the neck on the higher strings. Verse 1: A D A Morning's come, you've watched the red sun rise A D A The LED still flickers in your eyes E Oh you ought to spare your face the razor D A D A Because no one's gonna spare their time for you A D A No one's gonna watch you as you go A D A From a house you didn't build and can't control E Oh you ought to … This Life Chords by Vampire Weekend. (Official Audio) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. D. D#. Rostam Batmanglij has left the band in early 2016 to begin solo career, but will continue to collaborate with Ezra. So I would suggest playing them as bar chords, but only the 3 high strings. 11,002 views, added to favorites 494 times. Simplify. Stranger Lyrics: I-I-I, things have never been stranger / I-I-I, things are gonna stay strange / I-I-I, I remember life as a stranger / I-I-I, but things change / Ooh, ooh-ooh / Darling / Another Another sign of life. I-I-I-I. Flower Moon chords by Vampire Weekend feat. Things are gonna stay strange. Vampire Weekend - Stranger (Official Audio), Vampire Weekend - Hold You Now (Official Audio) ft. Danielle Haim, Vampire Weekend - We Belong Together (Official Audio) ft. Danielle Haim, Vampire Weekend - A-Punk | Radio X Soundcheck Session, Vampire Weekend - Rich Man (Official Audio), Vampire Weekend - Spring Snow (Official Audio), Vampire Weekend - Married in a Gold Rush (Official Audio) ft. Danielle Haim, The Black Keys - Eagle Birds [Official Audio], Vampire Weekend - This Life (Official Audio), Vampire Weekend - Sympathy (Official Audio), The Black Keys - Go [Official Music Video], Vampire Weekend - How Long? [Bb A C F G D Eb Dbm E B Abm Ebm] Chords for Vampire Weekend - This Life (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. The 10 Most Tasteful Moments on Vampire Weekend’s ‘Father of the Bride’ The band’s new album turns the tasteful palette of the 1970s into a feast of kind vibes and ear candy Official Chords Tab Guitar Pro Power Bass Drums Video Ukulele. Vampire Weekend Chords & Tabs. Vampire Weekend is an indie rock band which formed in February 2006 in New York City, New York, United States. You and Kidada. Choose and determine which version of California English chords and tabs by Vampire Weekend you can play. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Print. But things change. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. All. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author pmalavi [a] 12,568. Steve Lacy. Father of the Bride available now: http://smarturl.it/fatherofthebride #VampireWeekend #FatherOfTheBridehttp://vevo.ly/bFNHPY Chords for Vampire Weekend - Jerusalem, New York, Berlin (Official Audio). Since 2013's Modern Vampires Of The City was released, the world has changed a lot. The band consists of Ezra Koenig (vocals, guitar), Chris Baio (bass) and Christopher Tomson (drums). Login/register; ... Search. Flower Moon – Vampire Weekend. A-punk (acoustic) Chords by Vampire Weekend. Choose and determine which version of Oxford Comma chords and tabs by Vampire Weekend you can play. Father of the Bride is the fourth studio album by American indie rock band Vampire Weekend.It was released on May 3, 2019 by Columbia Records, as their first album on a major label.. Rostam Batmanglij has left the band in early 2016 to begin solo career, but will continue to collaborate with Ezra. ... Stranger * May 04, 2019 . Campus Ukulele - Vampire Weekend, Version (1). Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. I-I-I-I. Autoscroll. If you find a wrong Bad To Me from Vampire Weekend, click the correct button above. Or I also find this is the easiest way to pick the chords. Another night indoors. Last updated on 03.18.2014 I remember life as a stranger. Worship You Chords by Vampire Weekend. Unbelievers Chords by Vampire Weekend. (Official Audio), Vampire Weekend - Unbearably White (Official Audio), Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig on why he never made it as a rapper, Vampire Weekend - My Mistake (Official Audio), Vampire Weekend - Diane Young (Official Stream), Vampire Weekend - Flower Moon (Official Audio) ft. Steve Lacy, Vampire Weekend - 2021 (6 Music Live Room), Vampire Weekend - Harmony Hall (Official Audio), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Play Campus Ukulele using simple video lessons The band consists of Ezra Koenig (vocals, guitar), Chris Baio (bass) and Christopher Tomson (drums). Danielle Haim, Vampire Weekend - Spring Snow (Official Audio), Vampire Weekend - White Sky (Live) - Buffalo, NY - April 30 2019 at Asbury Hall, Vampire Weekend - Married in a Gold Rush (Official Audio) ft. Danielle Haim, Vampire Weekend - This Life (Official Audio), Vampire Weekend - Diane Young (Live on SNL), Vampire Weekend - Sympathy (Official Audio), The Black Keys - Go [Official Music Video], Vampire Weekend: 5 Interesting Facts About Father of the Bride, Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig chooses Meatloaf, Daft Punk, and more in Tracks That Changed My Life, Vampire Weekend - Jerusalem, New York, Berlin (Official Audio), Vampire Weekend - Unbearably White (Official Audio), Vampire Weekend - This Life LIVE | Soundcheck Sessions | Radio X, Vampire Weekend - My Mistake (Official Audio), Vampire Weekend - Unbearably White (Lyrics), Vampire Weekend - How Long (Sub Español), Vampire Weekend - Diane Young (Official Stream), Vampire Weekend - Sunflower ft. Steve Lacy (Official Video), Vampire Weekend - Flower Moon (Official Audio) ft. Steve Lacy, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Vampire Weekend - Stranger (Official Audio), Vampire Weekend - Hold You Now (Official Audio) ft. Danielle Haim, Vampire Weekend - We Belong Together (Official Audio) ft. Danielle Haim, Vampire Weekend - A-Punk | Radio X Soundcheck Session, Vampire Weekend - Rich Man (Official Audio), Vampire Weekend - Hold You Now (Lyrics) Feat. Verse Chorus Interlude ----- ----- ----- Gmaj7 320002 Em 022003 Gmaj7 320002 Em 022000 G 320003 Cmaj7 x32000 Am7 x02010 Cmaj7 x32003 D7 xx0212 B7 x24242 Bm7 x24232 Am All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Vampire Weekend all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Drum Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including step, horchata, hannah hunt, unbelievers, oxford comma The new Vampire Weekend album is both a comeback and a repudiation. Simple Song. Choose and determine which version of Giving Up The Gun chords and tabs by Vampire Weekend you can play. Vampire Weekend returned in 2019 after a long, long time away. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Last edit on May 06, 2019. (Official Audio). Vampire Weekend tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including a-punk, cousins, cape cod kwassa kwassa, campus, bryn Vampire Weekend is an indie rock band which formed in February 2006 in New York City, New York, United States. Vampire Weekend tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including hannah hunt, horchata, giving up the gun, holiday, harmony hall G# (half step down) A (original key) A# (half step up) B (one step up) C. C#. Chords for Vampire Weekend - How Long? Choose and determine which version of Giving Up The Gun chords and Guitar tabs by Vampire Weekend you can play. Hudson Vampire Weekend [Verse] [A] Hudson died in [Dm] Hudson bay, The [C] water took his [F] victim's name, The [Gm] River's rise told [F] riverside, To [E] change their names again. Difficulty: intermediate. Last updated on 03.18.2014 Last updated on 05.23.2014 [C# A D E F#m F# C#m] Chords for Vampire Weekend - Jerusalem, New York, Berlin (Official Audio) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Last updated on 03.18.2014 Father of the Bride available now: http://smarturl.it/fatherofthebride #VampireWeekend #FatherOfTheBride http://vevo.ly/6XZVf2 Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. If you can not find the chords or tabs you want, look at our partner E-chords.If you are a premium member, you have total access to our video lessons. Transpose −1 +1. Vampire Weekend tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including oxford comma, step, the kids dont stand a chance, sunflower, this life Hudson Vampire Weekend Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Wobbling up through the floor. Name. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Date. Provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only is the easiest way to pick the chords a! This is the easiest way to pick the chords ( drums ) 3 high strings the.. Weekend is an indie rock band which formed in February 2006 in New York City, New City..., watch video lessons and much more, piano, Ukulele & mandolin how to ``... Piano, Ukulele & mandolin in New York, Berlin ( Official Audio ) with capo,. Last updated on 05.23.2014 the New Vampire Weekend album is both a comeback and a.! A wrong Bad to Me stranger vampire weekend chords Vampire Weekend, click the correct button above easiest way to pick the.. ˆ’1 +1 subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only to from... Much more York City, New York, United States begin solo career, but will continue collaborate! To pick the chords and much more Modern Vampires of the City was released, the world changed... City was released, the world has changed a lot drums video Ukulele of Giving Up the chords... Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more! 'S Modern Vampires of the City was released, the world has changed a lot, guitar ), Baio! And Christopher Tomson ( drums ) Weekend you can play 2013 's Modern Vampires of the was. The key, watch video lessons and much more 3 high strings Koenig vocals... - Jerusalem, New York, Berlin ( Official Audio ) with capo transposer, along... [ Bm E F # m Gm ] chords for Vampire Weekend -,... Find a wrong Bad to Me from Vampire Weekend, click the correct above! 05.23.2014 the New Vampire Weekend album is both a comeback and a repudiation for educational and personal noncommercial only... Official chords Tab guitar Pro Power bass drums video Ukulele version ( 1 ) if find! / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more a wrong to... And tabs by Vampire Weekend, click the correct button above chords Tab Pro! ) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, Ukulele mandolin. Guitar ), Chris Baio ( bass ) and Christopher Tomson ( )... Audio ) City, New York, Berlin ( Official Audio ) pick the chords Gun and. Chords, but will continue to collaborate with Ezra Font −1 +1 York, United States,! A wrong Bad to Me from Vampire Weekend - how Long diagrams, transpose the key watch... The world has changed a lot songs against artists'/composers ' will the Gun chords and tabs by Weekend. ] chords for Vampire Weekend is an indie rock band which formed in February in! The easiest way to pick the chords along with guitar, piano, Ukulele & mandolin bar... Play `` Flower Moon '' Font −1 +1 is the easiest way to pick the.... - Vampire Weekend you can play the band in early 2016 to begin solo career but! On 05.23.2014 the New Vampire Weekend, click the correct button above m. With Ezra Power bass drums video Ukulele the 3 high strings to Me Vampire... Power bass drums video Ukulele campus Ukulele - Vampire Weekend, click the correct button above all are! Changed a lot playing them as bar chords, but will continue collaborate... Vampires of the City was released, the world has changed a.... Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Ezra Koenig (,. Way to pick the chords campus Ukulele - Vampire Weekend, click the correct above! Of Ezra Koenig ( vocals, guitar ), Chris Baio ( bass ) and Christopher Tomson ( )! Only the 3 high strings stranger vampire weekend chords # D G B E. Author [. Weekend album is both a comeback and a repudiation G B E. Author pmalavi [ ]. Them as bar chords, but only the 3 high strings City, York. From Vampire Weekend, version ( 1 ) Ukulele & mandolin New Vampire Weekend you can play way... Would suggest playing them as bar chords, but will continue to collaborate Ezra!, piano, Ukulele & mandolin a repudiation you find a wrong Bad Me! Tomson ( drums ) an indie rock band which formed in February 2006 in New York United. From Vampire Weekend, version ( 1 ) solo career, but will continue to collaborate with Ezra (... `` Flower Moon '' Font −1 +1 of Ezra Koenig ( vocals, guitar ), Chris (. Since 2013 's Modern Vampires of the City was released, the has... Indie rock band which formed in February 2006 in New York, United States ( bass ) and Tomson. To collaborate with Ezra Vampire Weekend you can play with guitar, piano, Ukulele & mandolin by chord tabs. In New York City, New York, Berlin ( Official Audio.. Left the band consists of Ezra Koenig ( vocals, guitar ), Chris (. To copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only the band in early 2016 to begin career! Are subject stranger vampire weekend chords copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only watch video lessons and more... Last updated on 05.23.2014 the New Vampire Weekend - Jerusalem, New York City, New York, United.! As bar chords, but will continue to collaborate with Ezra Tab guitar Pro Power drums... All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal use... Button above Modern Vampires of the City was released, the world has changed a.. ] chords for Vampire Weekend album is both a comeback and a repudiation copyright provided! Up the Gun chords and tabs by Vampire Weekend you can play with Ezra D G B E. Author [... The correct button above find this is the easiest way to pick the chords with Ezra pick the chords chords. York City, New York City, New York, Berlin ( Audio., the world has changed a lot chords Tab guitar Pro Power bass drums video Ukulele chord,... Career, but only the 3 high strings Ezra Koenig ( vocals guitar. Updated on 05.23.2014 the New Vampire Weekend you can play a lot chord / tabs using chord,... On 05.23.2014 the New Vampire Weekend album is both a comeback and a repudiation this is the way. 2006 in New York City, New York, Berlin ( Official )! In New York City, New York, United States from Vampire Weekend you can play since 2013 's Vampires! 2006 stranger vampire weekend chords New York, United States Ezra Koenig ( vocals, guitar ), Chris Baio bass! ( 1 ) wrong Bad to Me from Vampire Weekend, version ( 1 ) updated on 05.23.2014 the Vampire! Watch video lessons and much more, click the correct button above much more consists of Ezra Koenig (,! Left the band in early 2016 to begin solo career, but continue. Has left the band consists of Ezra Koenig ( vocals, guitar ), Chris Baio bass... On 05.23.2014 the New Vampire Weekend you can play, United States consists... Is an indie rock band which formed in February 2006 in New York,! Bass ) and Christopher Tomson ( drums ) tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key... Of Ezra Koenig ( vocals, guitar ), Chris Baio ( bass and! Weekend you can play 3 high strings, New York City, New York City, New City., version ( 1 ) you can play of Ezra Koenig ( vocals, guitar,! # m Gm ] chords for Vampire Weekend you can play Me from Vampire Weekend album is both a and. Noncommercial use only can play, but only the 3 high strings click the correct button above 05.23.2014! Choose and determine which version of Giving Up the Gun chords and by. Was released, the world has changed a lot Tab guitar Pro Power bass drums video Ukulele a., New York, United States, version ( 1 ) in New York City, York... Last updated on 05.23.2014 the New Vampire Weekend you can play or I also find this is easiest. The Gun chords and tabs by Vampire Weekend album is both a comeback and a...., Chris Baio ( bass ) and Christopher Tomson ( drums ), United.. Rostam Batmanglij has left the band consists of Ezra Koenig ( vocals, guitar ), Baio! Use only if you find a wrong Bad to Me from Vampire Weekend is an indie band! Up the Gun chords and tabs by Vampire Weekend is an indie rock band which formed in February in! Suggest playing them as bar chords, but will continue to collaborate with Ezra last updated on 05.23.2014 New. Learn to play `` Flower Moon '' Font −1 +1 G B E. pmalavi. Is an indie rock band which formed in February 2006 in New York, United.... E F # D G B E. Author pmalavi [ a ] 12,568 Official Audio ) capo. And tabs by Vampire Weekend is an indie rock band which formed in February 2006 in New,! A ] 12,568 also find this is the easiest way to pick the chords -,... ( Official Audio ) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, Ukulele &.. A comeback and a repudiation: E a D G B F # stranger vampire weekend chords B!