Completion of the course […] The atmosphere moves with the earth, Theoritically it should not have happened because, If you like what you read, more stories are found in my book, Failed pilot interview twice and very depressed…. We are NOT your usual airline. I interviewed at Scoot (Singapore) in Aug 2019. 1. Today here I will give information about Scoot Airlines interview information. No response even when emailed for an outcome. Wondering if anyone applied and gotten any news yet? Good luck future cadets! 27 What are provocative questions during a cadet pilot interview? Now just you need to get prepared yourself for the cadet pilot interview. Scoot partners with Singapore Flying College (SFC) to develop the Scoot Cadet Programme. 19 Scoot jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Scoot employees. Website indicates the application received before 11 Feb 2016 will be considered for the Feb selection process. Please give me some advice on the cadet pilot interview. 29 I got through the SIA cadet pilot interview, do you know what happens next? Basinger represents the first female cadet to come through the program, and the first to … A good night’s rest beforehand is highly recommended. Interview process was smooth. 30 Pilot salaries at Scoot can range from $10,646-$11,574. See the requirements here. This estimate is based upon 1 Scoot Pilot salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. Minimum of 1,000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on multi-engine jet or turbine, civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operation with a MTOW of 50,000kg or more Minimum of 500 Hours in command (PIC) on type (A320/B737) Yes, in today’s article I will write on Scoot Airlines Cadet Pilot Program at Singapore 2018. ... Scoot Airlines opens Pilot Cadet Programme for applications. We are aware that ATPL knowledge has also previously briefly been assessed by the airline during the recruitment of experienced pilots. A soon-to-be cadet pilot's success story. The discussion was generally lighthearted where you get to know more about what the dept does. Why is there a change in the recruitment process for pilots in Air Asia? Call from HR I applied online. A mother who was travelling with her baby said … Do you think SIA would reconsider a turned-down offer? When on site, another HR mentioned 2 people will come in but in actual fact, 5 team members were present. Im Dana Abubaker, UAE nation. I would also like to thank the recruiters for their time to look through my application As part of your career, you will undergo a rigorous training program to equip yourself with the highest flying standards. All 5 rounds will take place within 2 months. You can also reach out to me; Email – simraaangill26@outlook.com. I very much enjoy myself throughout the whole process. This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. Malaysia Airlines: A Wannabe sharing an interviewing experience. Do you have any idea of the recruitment process of the Singapore Airlines cadet pilots? Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur, Anonymous Interview Candidate in Changi Village, East, Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore, Anonymous Employee in Changi Village, East, Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. How good I need to be in English to succeed in a pilot's interview? Take off to an exciting career with Scoot Cadet Pilot Programme! Should I apply again in 6 months' time when I am better prepared? Learn how to enable cookies. A successful aspiring pilot shares his interview experience. Are you sure you want to replace it? The interview went great. Second Interview (Aptitude Test/Final Interview/Tea Party). The technical session will outline effective levels required for the various airline entry points. I applied online. Embark on a flying career with a vibrant and fun airline! What can an aspiring pilot expect at the the SIA 'Tea Party'? A note of gratitude from a successful cadet pilot. I interviewed at Scoot (Changi Village, East) in Oct 2019. ETOPS and CRM queries in a pilot's interview... Do I stand a good chance in the interview after attending the ATPL course? How can I prepare for the SIA final interview and tea party? An aspiring pilot sharing his experience on the SIA selection process. 38 Readers' Comments It was fun and casual. (See here), Capt  Robert J Boser Scoot is partnering the Singapore Flying College (SFC) to develop the Scoot Cadet Programme to fill cadet vacancies. As a result, I’ve gotten a lot of messages via Facebook Messenger from people who are interested in making a career transition. Lastly, management interview. Scoot said that the aircraft landed safely at the Taoyuan International Airport at around 1.15pm local time. Responsibilities. Why do you think I failed in my previous interview with SIA? I interviewed at Scoot (Singapore), Negative attitude of interviewers that contradicts the fun image of company.... All interviewers looked lifeless and stern. The process took 3 weeks. I am wondering why I was not selected to become a pilot with Singapore Airlines. Interviewed with 3 RM personnel and 1 HR personnel. Five stages to pass through. What are provocative questions during a cadet pilot interview? 20 LONG QUESTIONS, SOME TOTALLY REDUNDANT. After the interview, was given a case study with 1-week prep time and subsequently, a presentation on your findings. I applied online. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, American Airlines Flight Attendant Interview, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. The interviewers were nice and the whole process was a good experience. What that article failed to highlight is the stresses and sleepless nights pilots experience throughout their entire career. Initial Cadet from Bamboo Airways: A Solid Base To Become A Pilot. I interviewed at Scoot (Singapore). Thankfully, had a great conversation with the other interviewers. Updates on the interviewing process of the SIA cadet pilot program. AMAZON.COM  -  To Order, please Click here, (eBook) Kindle edition - please Click here (See here) Scoot Cadet Pilot selection process The process took 1 day. (See here) Recent Listing Browse all jobs Recent Posts Latest news and updates from our site Browse all posts Blog News 2 weeks ago Better Aviation cyberattacks incident Better Aviation 0 Comments Our website (https://betteraviationjobs.com) experienced a series of cyberattacks on 3rd & 4th December 2020 midnight (GMT +8)… Learn More Blog News 5 months ago Corporate […] 26 An aspiring pilot sharing his experience on the SIA selection process. Bitter experience for someone coming all the way to the office in SG by bus from Seremban on midnight, waiting an hour some more at SG immigration because many people at that time. For AirAsia cadet pilot guidance kindly visit AirAsia Cadet Pilot Interview 2017. Above is a list of questions asked during pilot interviews. HR again very unprofession, no reply despite them saying there will be update REGARDLESS of outcome. Defy the authority of a Captain or risk an accident? Overall, the duration of interview were very lengthy. Based in Singapore and dreaming of a pilot career? Scoot-Tigerair Cadet Pilot Roadshow HI!! Training will cost you SGD$150,000. Left the interview with a negative impression, I applied online. 28 Why do you think I failed in my previous interview with SIA? When Scoot opened up its doors for the cadet pilot programme, I applied without hesitation. This will help identify your current level of knowledge, and any areas that you should upskill prior to interview. Interview portion will last half a day. A successful SIA Cadet Pilot sharing his experiences. I interviewed at Scoot (Singapore) in Sep 2019. What to expect during an interview and simulator evaluation with SIA? Information about Scoot on PILOT CAREER CENTRE. Get an autographed copy here Can't help but noticed the lady interviewer from RM seemingly not engaged in the interview where she was on the phone texting away. The interviewers were very friendly and welcoming to all the interviewees. The suitable applicants undergo a special selection process to make sure they are qualified to become a cadet pilot, for airlines like Dragonair, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Scoot or Tiger Airways. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. As a Junior First Officer (A320) / Second Officer (B787), you can look forward to a structured, intensive and exacting training programme. The answers contained within these questions may NOT be correct, so do your own research! Once passed will be asked to go for face to face interview with many others. ex-United Airlines USA I applied online. I did not manage to go to last stage as my group peers did not allow me to speak and share my ideas on group discussion. Tigerair Singapore pilot jobs news for airline pilots and aviation schools According to the website, $7000 with 20hrs included, 21st hour onwards at $75/hr 80hrs is about $11,500/mth, tax rate will be about $10,700 ANNUALLY for such an income For the in-office process interview, it has 3 rounds and people will get cut-off after each round of the process. The most significant difference between SIA’s cadet programme and these programmes is that these programmes are Self-Sponsored Cadet Programmes. Felt like the online personality, skills, reaction and aptitude tests will suffice. A successful SIA Cadet Pilot sharing his experiences. Let our Initial Cadet training program light up your way, with outstanding benefits. View Book Launch video here, Hm. I interviewed at Scoot (Singapore). PREVIOUS PAGE NEXT PAGE Has anyone applied for the Scoot Cadet Pilot Programme? First round is an interview with a senior Captain and a HR personnel, and the second round will be straight after that, a psychometric assessment test. Video interview first. Canadian Airlines The programme includes a customised co-funded 18 months training course from SFC. Seems my full commitment and tiredness was wasted with resentment by joining Scoot assessment. Interview. The process took 1 day. Interview respond for online application took a week which then, brings you to video interview and afterwards, another wait for a couple of days for invitation to in-office process interview or rejection. I would like t, Erm.... Nope. They probed deeply into your motivation for applying to the role and check what you can bring to the table based on your work experience. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. Working in low cost airlines industry doesn't mean the attitude and resilience need to be low. Questions were aimless and personal. When I was young, I always looked forward to the flights (more than the holiday itself!). How do you answer this difficult question on hijacking in a pilot interview? I am a 2018 AirAsia Cadet Pilot & my intention for attempting through mab stages was to kill time meanwhile waiting for my AirAsia enrollment date. Embark on a flying race with a vibrant and fun airline. We make no guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of any question or answer. Thanks! Embark on an exciting career as a Pilot with us and you’ll be flying one of the most modern aircraft and fuel-efficient fleets in the skies. Search job openings at Scoot. I got through the SIA cadet pilot interview, do you know what happens next? Then, group discussion for a case study and presentation. Scoot Tigerair Pte Ltd has previously utilised a computerised pilot aptitude test in the assessment of experienced (direct-entry) pilots for recruitment in to the airline. Cadets will undergo a customised self-funded 18 months training course at SFC. PilotCareerCentre.com is a dedicated 24 hour webservice designed for the world's present and future aircrews. Covid-19’s effect on the Airline Industry. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. So, if you want to apply for a cabin crew job in Scoot Airlines then read this article till the end. I will also not give up on trying again, I applied online. Please give me some tips for the interview! Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. Embark on a flying career with a vibrant and fun airline! I grew up loving aeroplanes. Scoot Air Cadet Pilot Programme 2020 . Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Will I be granted a second chance if I had failed the final SIA interview? Few assessor's managing style is opposite to Scootitude they are preaching. Interview was a 5-step process ranging from online application and interview to in-office process interview. The interview was done very poorly. Im Dana Abubaker, UAE national. They will also receive a hands-on role in Qatar’s flagship Airline. I interviewed at Scoot (Changi Village, East) in Nov 2019. What factors lead a plane to crash and not glide. I interviewed at Scoot (Kuala Lumpur) in Jan 2020, Overall it was very challenging and anticipating These questions can be used to help you prepare for an interview. Asia, Singapore PLEASE BE COURTEOUS AND DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD. Scoot has opened up their cadet program for applications until Jan next year. Welcome to Pilot Career Centre - Pilot Jobs and more! Bitter experience for someone coming all the way to the office in SG by bus from Seremban on midnight, waiting an hour some more at … Many stages to be cleared in the same day and offer will be quite quick. Note – all the benefits will be provided after 6 months of joining.If you are looking for cabin crew jobs in United airlines please check the link and also you can check here for Emirates airline’s latest vacancy for cargo agent.. Friends, I think now you can apply for the scoot cadet pilot programme. Need to improve respectfulness skill one on one with individual candidate. There were afew stages involved, a personality test, height and weight test, skin check, English test on site, group discussion, one on one interview and role play. My earlier article detailing a comparison between how much an RSAF pilot earns and how much a Pilot earns in Singapore went viral. Out of which 3 were showing a bored expression or unattentiveness. I want to be a pilot. Are you comfortable with the irregular working schedule ? There are 5 stages that we must completed. To female assessor who wearing spectacle , try avoid practicing poker face next time, that's does not how you display your cuteness, and to male assessor who is seems soft in physical character and dye bit his hair, next time try to be nice and respectful on one on one on candidate because that first impression is the last impression. An unsuccessful cadet pilot sharing his views on why he probably failed. VERY FAST TO CALL SOMEONE FOR INTERVIEW BUT NEVER HOLD TRUE TO OWN WORDS TO REPLY BACK. Basically very rude, inaccurate info and poor candidate experience. ex-United Airlines USA 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? J: I spent close to three years in the banking industry after graduating with a degree in Computer Engineering. Face to Face interview I applied online. See all Pilot salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market. The interviewer is very helpful when any of us didn’t fully understand the question which was given to us. Financial matter and career opportunity are also the challenging problems. The process took 2 weeks. The process took 1 week. In-office process interview starts off with IQ test for English and Numeracy. (See here), Capt Doug Morris The interview process consists of 5 rounds. Scoot isn’t your typical airline, and we’re so much more than just an expanding airline connecting passengers with our incredible network – in fact, our tagline is to Escape the Ordinary! Would you like us to review something? Scoot and Jetstar Asia run their own cadet programmes. The day kicks off with a short writing assignment, followed by a grueling Aptitude test that lasts about 2 ½ hours. Thanks guys. Based in Singapore and dreaming of a pilot career? 2. I interviewed at Scoot (Changi, East (Singapore)) in November 2019. Cadet Pilot. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? Scoot Airlines, a Singapore-based low-cost long-haul airline, is currently recruiting for its Pilot Cadet Programme. “Where to study” is a tough question for anyone who is dreaming of being a pilot. I applied online. Meet 65-year-old Chung Choon Yin, who rose through the ranks over 46 years with the Singapore Airlines group. Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile? Scoot Cadet Pilot Programme Roadshow Interest Indication (September 2017) Scoot. I would like to, Hi. It takes a Boeing 747 about 180 Nm or just ove, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ezbz3x6Jt4, I would just like to mention the fact that US Airw, My mom had told me about an incident in 1957, it w, what would happen if i was to get pregnant and hav, Hi. Fresh out of aviation school and eager to undergo training to fly the Airbus 320 or Boeing 787 Dreamliners? Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Pilot Brooke Basinger has joined the Washington D.C. Base as a Second-in-Command on a Beechjet 400. From wacky Scootitude flights to our fun and casual working environment, there is … I applied online. When you terrible at time and work management, plus need to work on holiday, don't let your resent to be channeled to some else because it very unprofessional and immature. Take off to an exciting career with Scoot Cadet Pilot Programme! ROAD TO BECOME A PILOT: 1.START: Once selected, the pilot needs to remain employed by the regional airline, upgrade to captain and build at least 1,000 hours of pilot-in-command time. Job Description. About 20 questions, some redundant ones. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Application. The process took 2 weeks. I applied online. My experience in the Qantas Cadet Pilot Selection Process…. Firstly HR mentioned only 1 person will be there in email. Frontier will help its new partners interview and recruit new pilot candidates. What a day. I’m sure by now you have heard that both Scoot and Tigerair have come under Budget Aviation Holdings (“BAH”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Airlines Group (“SIA”), formed in 2016. Scoot cadets will undergo a customised co-funded 19 months training course at their preferred training college. I interviewed at Scoot (London, England). Browse our site for in-depth AvNews, Pilot Job Postings, Flight Training, Career Help, Resume Design, Interview Preparation, Cover Letter Writing and Insight and much more! (eBook) Kindle edition - please Click here, Capt Meryl Getline The process took 3 months. There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. Being a pilot was a dream. The Cadet Pilot Programme aims to develop selected high calibre students into future professional airline pilots who will play a pivotal role towards the growth of Qatar Airways’ fleets. An aspiring pilot's queries on the conduct of a cadet pilot selection process. Why I didn’t make it at the SIA Cadet Pilot interview, Level of knowledge required for cadet pilot recruitment, Cathay Cadet Pilot Program : An engineer pilot-wannabe with no passion for flying…. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.