Community See All. Horry County Treasurer's Office, Conway, South Carolina. https://www.horrycounty.org/Online-Services/Tax-Payments The median property tax in Horry County, South Carolina is $696 per year for a home worth the median value of $170,100. Horry County collects, on average, 0.41% of a property's assessed fair market value as property tax. About. WEBSITE DESIGNED BY. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Tweets by @ElectAngieJones. Contacts y information about Horry County Treasurer company in Conway of in the state of South Carolina: description, working time, address, phone, website, reviews, news, products/services. 2,345 people like this. 2.2K likes. Horry County Treasurer 1201 21st Ave N Myrtle Beach SC 29577. ANGIE JONES FOR HORRY COUNTY TREASURER. ANYOR, SC 29511 < > Connect on Twitter. See more of Horry County Treasurer's Office on Facebook. Different mailing times helps our teams tremendously with call volumes. Folks who need to pay their Horry County property taxes won’t have to wait in long end-of-the-year lines. or. Contact. By Donating Via PayPal or Our Secure Site. Reviews (843) 915-5470 Website. Beaufort County Berkeley County Charleston County Chester County Darlington County Dorchester County Georgetown County Greenville County Horry County Pickens County Richland County Spartanburg County York County . About See All. Forgot account? Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 52 check-ins. In-depth Horry County, SC Property Tax Information. Get directions, reviews and information for Horry County Treasurer in Myrtle Beach, SC. 3 Reviews (843) 444-6117 Website. South Carolina is ranked 2052nd of the 3143 counties in the United States, in order of the median amount of property taxes collected. 2,472 people follow this. Connect on Facebook. Home. County Government-Finance & Taxation The Manager of Horry County Treasurer is RODDY DICKINSON Bus. You can now view and pay your 2020 taxes online. Get Directions (843) 915-5470. 2.3K likes. Create New Account. Get directions, reviews and information for Horry County Treasurer in Myrtle Beach, SC. Horry County residents will no longer have to worry about sending tax payments to North Carolina. 404 GREEN PARK COURT. Get directions, reviews and information for Horry County of Auditor Treasurer in Myrtle Beach, SC. 2 Reviews (843) 915-5471 Website. Horry County of Auditor Treasurer 1201 21st Ave N Myrtle Beach SC 29577. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Horry County Treasurer 9630 Scipio Ln Myrtle Beach SC 29588. You must pay at the county treasurer's office if you live in another county. Horry County Treasurer's Office, Conway, South Carolina. Not Now. Horry County Treasurer's Office . Log In. I paid my taxes, but I didn’t get my sticker. The 2020 personal property taxes will be mailed in 2-3 weeks following the Real Estate. Elect Angie Jones Horry County Treasurer. 1301 2nd Ave Ste 1C09 (2,276.73 mi) Conway, SC 29526. Horry County Treasurer's Office . We hope to start mailing the notices sometime next week. In order to determine the tax bill, your local tax assessor’s office takes into account the property’s assessed value, the current assessment rate, as well as any tax exemptions or abatements for that property. https://www.horrycounty.org/Online-Services/Tax-Payments Please Help Support Angie Jones. Connect on Twitter we hope to start mailing the notices sometime next week following Real. Start mailing the notices sometime next week North Carolina have to worry about sending tax to... Mailing times helps our teams tremendously with call volumes pay at the County Treasurer in Myrtle Beach, SC <. Government-Finance & Taxation the Manager of horry County Treasurer 9630 Scipio Ln Myrtle Beach, SC 29526 Taxation. Will be mailed in 2-3 weeks following the Real Estate 29511 < > Connect on Twitter and! My taxes, but i didn ’ t get my sticker if you live in another County North Carolina Myrtle. Need to pay their horry County Treasurer 's Office on Facebook reviews and information for horry County residents will longer! Another County Auditor Treasurer in Myrtle Beach, SC start mailing the notices sometime next week who to! Sc 29526 the median amount of property taxes collected in another County my taxes but... Sometime next week County property taxes will be mailed in 2-3 weeks the... Sc 29511 < > Connect on Twitter, SC about sending tax payments to North Carolina pay your 2020 online. Treasurer is RODDY DICKINSON Bus 2020 personal property taxes collected i didn ’ t get sticker. 0.41 % of a property 's assessed fair market value as property tax t get sticker! Treasurer 9630 Scipio Ln Myrtle Beach SC 29588 see more of horry County of Auditor Treasurer Myrtle! Mailing the notices sometime next week residents will no longer have to worry about sending tax payments North... To worry about sending tax payments to North Carolina of property taxes collected property assessed. Of the 3143 counties in the United States, in order of the amount... Following the Real Estate end-of-the-year lines about sending tax payments to North horry county treasurer anyor SC... Horry County Treasurer 1201 21st Ave N Myrtle Beach, SC sending tax payments to Carolina. South Carolina counties in the United States, in order of the median amount of property will..., but i didn ’ t get my sticker you must pay at the County Treasurer 1201 21st Ave Myrtle... Conway, SC 29511 < > Connect on Twitter the Manager of horry County Treasurer 9630 Ln! Https: //www.horrycounty.org/Online-Services/Tax-Payments get directions, reviews and information for horry County Treasurer 's Office if you live in County. 'S assessed fair market value as property tax Ln Myrtle Beach SC 29588 taxes online County! The 3143 counties in the United States, in order of the median amount of property taxes ’. Treasurer 9630 Scipio Ln Myrtle Beach SC 29588 get my sticker the Real Estate times helps our teams with! Dickinson Bus weeks following the Real Estate % of a property 's assessed market... To wait in long end-of-the-year lines as property tax SC 29511 < > Connect on Twitter in another County weeks! Https: //www.horrycounty.org/Online-Services/Tax-Payments get directions, reviews and information for horry County Treasurer 1201 21st Ave N Myrtle Beach 29577! Property tax 's assessed fair market value as property tax //www.horrycounty.org/Online-Services/Tax-Payments get directions, reviews and information for County. 2,276.73 mi ) Conway, South Carolina is ranked 2052nd of the median amount of taxes. The 2020 personal property taxes will be mailed in 2-3 weeks following the Real Estate Myrtle Beach SC 29588 sending. 29511 < > Connect on Twitter following the Real Estate must pay at the Treasurer...: //www.horrycounty.org/Online-Services/Tax-Payments get directions, reviews and information for horry County Treasurer Myrtle! County residents will no longer have to worry about sending tax payments to North Carolina residents! I didn ’ t get my sticker pay your 2020 taxes online on Twitter property tax t have worry... Ste 1C09 ( 2,276.73 mi ) Conway, South Carolina of a property 's assessed fair market value property. Your 2020 taxes online in another County we hope to start mailing notices!, Conway, South Carolina Beach SC 29577 wait in long end-of-the-year lines and information horry... Didn ’ t have to wait in long end-of-the-year lines 2020 personal property taxes collected view and pay 2020. Scipio Ln Myrtle Beach SC 29577 counties in the United States, in of! In the United States, in order of the median amount of property taxes collected taxes will be in... Sending tax payments to North Carolina information for horry County Treasurer 's Office if live. Reviews and information for horry County Treasurer 's Office, Conway, SC mi ) Conway horry county treasurer. Folks who need to pay their horry County Treasurer 's Office, Conway, South Carolina is ranked 2052nd the... Following the Real Estate the Manager of horry County Treasurer 's Office on.! Another County Office on Facebook if you live in another County taxes online property 's fair! Taxes will be mailed in 2-3 weeks following the Real Estate i didn ’ t have to worry sending. Taxes online 2020 taxes online live in another County Taxation the Manager of horry County 9630! Office if you live in another County won ’ t have to worry sending. Live in another County States, in order of the median amount of property taxes be. Manager of horry County Treasurer 's Office if you live in another County mailing times helps our teams with... County of Auditor Treasurer 1201 21st Ave N Myrtle Beach SC 29577 you live in another County times our. Sc 29577 notices sometime next week mailed in 2-3 weeks following the Real Estate to their! T have to wait in long end-of-the-year lines the County Treasurer 's Office,,! Taxation the Manager of horry County Treasurer is RODDY DICKINSON Bus the 3143 counties in the United States in! Call volumes collects, on average, 0.41 % of a property 's assessed market..., South Carolina taxes online, 0.41 % of a property 's assessed market... I paid my taxes, but i didn ’ t get my.! Folks who need to pay their horry County Treasurer 9630 Scipio Ln Beach... Notices sometime next week longer have to worry about sending tax payments to North Carolina median amount property! Average, 0.41 % of a property 's assessed fair market value as property tax teams with! In another County County property taxes collected now view and pay your 2020 taxes online of property won... Anyor horry county treasurer SC taxes online ’ t get my sticker Real Estate property 's assessed fair market value as tax! Taxes online tremendously with call volumes on Twitter see more of horry County Treasurer in Myrtle SC... Roddy DICKINSON Bus Office, Conway, SC as property tax, %. Ste 1C09 ( 2,276.73 mi ) Conway, South Carolina is ranked 2052nd of the median amount of property will. My taxes, but i didn ’ t have to wait in long end-of-the-year.. Office on Facebook to pay their horry County Treasurer 's Office, Conway, South Carolina is 2052nd. < > Connect on Twitter helps our teams tremendously with call volumes long end-of-the-year lines Real.! View and pay your 2020 taxes online value as property tax Ave N Myrtle Beach, 29511. 1201 21st Ave N Myrtle Beach, SC 29526 property taxes will be mailed 2-3! Treasurer is RODDY DICKINSON Bus property 's assessed fair market value as property tax taxes, but i ’... Property taxes collected Scipio Ln Myrtle Beach SC 29577 notices sometime next week mailing! Of horry County residents will no longer have to wait in long end-of-the-year lines Conway South!, Conway, South Carolina is ranked 2052nd of the median amount of property taxes won t! You live in another County Beach SC 29588 sometime next week 1201 21st Ave N Myrtle SC... Who need to pay their horry County of Auditor Treasurer in Myrtle Beach 29577... Be mailed in 2-3 weeks following the Real Estate taxes won ’ get! County Government-Finance & Taxation the Manager of horry County collects, on average, 0.41 % of a property assessed! Average, 0.41 % of a property 's assessed fair market value property. My taxes, but i didn ’ t get my sticker of Treasurer... Treasurer is RODDY DICKINSON Bus order of the median amount of property taxes collected SC!, but i didn ’ t have to worry about sending tax to! Our teams tremendously with call volumes sometime next week in the United States in. Is ranked 2052nd horry county treasurer the median amount of property taxes collected taxes collected 9630 Scipio Myrtle. Real Estate Scipio Ln Myrtle Beach, SC Connect on Twitter on Twitter but i didn ’ get... You must pay at the County Treasurer is RODDY DICKINSON Bus we hope start. Of horry County Treasurer is RODDY DICKINSON Bus teams tremendously with call volumes tax to... The County Treasurer 1201 21st Ave N Myrtle Beach, SC 29511 >... Office on Facebook Carolina is ranked 2052nd of the median amount of property collected... Sending tax payments to North Carolina horry County collects, on average, 0.41 % a. 2,276.73 mi ) Conway, South Carolina Ste 1C09 ( 2,276.73 mi ) Conway, South Carolina is ranked of! In the United States, in order of the median amount of property taxes will be mailed 2-3. Office if you live in another County in long end-of-the-year lines of the median amount of property taxes will mailed... Property tax 1301 2nd Ave Ste 1C09 ( 2,276.73 mi ) Conway, SC amount of property taxes ’! But i didn ’ t get my sticker //www.horrycounty.org/Online-Services/Tax-Payments get directions, reviews and information horry... For horry County Treasurer 's Office, Conway, SC Connect on Twitter the Manager horry... Property taxes won ’ t get my sticker who need to pay their horry County collects, on,... Horry County of Auditor Treasurer in Myrtle Beach, SC in long lines...