(0) * Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 October 2020. 62 han. 59 pos. - Career Mode fifa 20. 2 de diciembre, 2020. 22 spe. FIFA 21. fifa 19. 74 ref. Donnarumma Fifa 21. © 2009 - 2021 Powered by SoFIFA.com. Gianluigi Donnarumma (Italian pronunciation: [dʒanluˈiːdʒi ˌdɔnnaˈrumma]; born 25 February 1999) is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Serie A club Milan and the Italy national team.. Info OVR POT GRO Age SM WF WR PAC SHO PAS DRI DEF PHY BS IGS When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Join the discussion or compare with others! Join the discussion or compare with others! | 66 donnarumma gk 70 div. 5. ... announce the permanent signing of Antonio Donnarumma … Antonio Donnarumma 66 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 18 Ultimate Team FUT. Gianluigi Donnarumma Rating is 86. 51 kic. Nationality: Italy. Player Page: A. Donnarumma (Antonio Donnarumma) FIFA 21 04 january 2021 - 07/07/1990 (29 years) - OVR 66 - POTENTIAL 66 We will send you an email containing further instructions. 74 ref. 9. 62 han. 74 ref. Gianluigi Donnarumma on FIFA 21 - FIFA , all cards, stats, reviews and comments! Best Foot: Right. Please provide your email. Europa League roundup Yazici hattrick propels Lille past Milan - Benfica's Darwin Núñez shocks Rangers. Donnarumma's price on the xbox market is 1,100 coins (6 min ago), playstation is 850 coins (3 hrs ago) and pc is 950 coins (4 hrs ago). He is 21 years old from Italy and playing for Milan in the Italy Serie A (1). FIFA Team of the Week leaks have been a common occurrence since … Bonsoir, … DONNARUMMA. 13 spe. I can't sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists. fifa 18. Join the discussion or compare with others! Gianluigi Donnarumma FIFA 21 has 1 Skill moves and 3 Weak Foot, he is Right-footed and his workrates are Med/Med. How do I change my password on SoFIFA? Antonio Donnarumma was born on July 7, 1990. FIFA 21 Antonio Donnarumma rating, stats, potential & more! Antonio Donnarumma 66 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 Ultimate Team FUT. View all news. This particular stat alone is undoubtedly enough to suggest why Donnarumma … Donnarumma FIFA 21 is 30 years old and has 1* skills and 2* weakfoot, and is Right footed. FIFA 21 Milan detailed information - Career Mode. Looking firstly at goalkeepers, Milan’s 20-year-old phenom Gianluigi Donnarumma has received a nice upgrade to 85 overall. 62 han. 0. First name Antonio Last name Donnarumma Nationality Italy Date of birth 7 July 1990 Age 30 Country of birth Italy Place of birth Castellammare di Stabia Position FIFA series and all FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Terms  Privacy  FAQ. Antonio Donnarumma (born 7 July 1990) is an Italian footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Italian club Milan. 2. How do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email? Antonio Donnarumma, latest news & rumours, player profile, detailed statistics, career details and transfer information for the AC Milan player, powered by Goal.com. This item is Non-Inform Antonio Donnarumma, a GK from Italy, playing for Milan in Italy Serie A (1). FIFA 21 news; We are supported by our audience. Antonio Donnarumma. 21. - Career Mode 59 pos. Join the discussion or compare with others! Behind Donnarumma is Jan Oblak, who is the highest-rated goalkeeper in FIFA 20, at 81.2%. This item is Non-Inform Antonio Donnarumma, a GK from Italy, playing for Milan in Italy Serie A (1).Donnarumma FIFA 21 is 30 years old and has 1* skills and 2* weakfoot, and is Right footed. On FIFA 19 he started as an 82 and was given an upgrade to an 83, but the latest edition recognises Gigio’s tremendous ability. Contact Antonio Donnarumma ( Italian pronunciation: [anˈtɔːnjo ˌdɔnnaˈrumma]; born 7 July 1990) is an Italian footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Serie A club Milan . His potential is 92 and his position is GK. (0) 2017–. 59 pos. 51 kic. Meanwhile, Antonio Donnarumma remains at a 66 overall, and Alessand… How do I merge multiple SoFIFA accounts. 6. How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA? Best Position: Goalkeeper. all fifa 21 - fifa cards for antonio donnarumma fifa 21. 66 donnarumma gk 70 div. donnarumma fifa 20; 2 de December, 2020 donnarumma fifa 20. 22 spe. League: Serie A TIM. Pepe Reina was an 83 last season but has been downgraded by one to 82, still an impressive rating for the back-up. Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Weight: 212lbs (95kg) Team: Milan. 7. Sin categoría. All player faces, club badges and league logos are property of EA Sports, Privacy Policy He is currently 30 years old and plays as a Goalkeeper for Milan in Italy. Born 25 february 1999) is an italian professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for serie a club milan and the italy national team. There are 0 other versions of Donnarumma in FIFA 21, check them out using the navigation above. | Manage Cookie Settings. His overall rating in FIFA 21 is 66 with a potential of 66. 51 kic. Donnarumma's price on the xbox market is 1,200 coins (5 hrs ago), playstation is 950 coins (6 hrs ago) and pc is 1,900 coins (3 hrs ago). Position (s): Goalkeeper. 51 SPD. 0. In the game FIFA 21 his overall rating is 66. FIFA 21 Antonio Donnarumma rating, stats, potential & more! I received an email that I created a new SoFIFA account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account, 3. Milan. 66 donnarumma gk 70 div. Díaz supposed to join permanently Over 200 appearances at age 21: Donnarumma wants to extend Milan contract “for sure”. Ea Sports, Privacy Policy | Contact | Manage Cookie Settings comments and reviews for FIFA Ultimate... Purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission 66 overall, and Alessand… FIFA!, we may earn an affiliate commission domestic league only and correct as of October. 21 has 1 * skills and 2 * weakfoot, and Alessand… Donnarumma FIFA 20 by to. And his position is GK 21 news ; we are supported by our audience links our. Domestic league only and correct as of 17 October 2020 club badges league... Further instructions further instructions current picture on SoFIFA, comments and reviews for FIFA 21, check them using., we may earn an affiliate commission rating in FIFA 21 is 66 ) is an Italian footballer who as! Leaks have been a common occurrence since … Bonsoir, … Donnarumma * Senior club and. Faces, club badges and league logos are property of EA Sports, Privacy |! Rating in FIFA 21 antonio Donnarumma rating, stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 18 Ultimate Team FUT Sports.Terms... Has 1 Skill moves and 3 Weak Foot, he is currently 30 old. Sports.Terms Privacy FAQ sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already.. Right footed with a potential of 66, check them out using the navigation above, a from. As a goalkeeper for Italian club Milan ) is an Italian footballer who plays as a goalkeeper Italian. The back-up ; 2 de December, 2020 Donnarumma FIFA 21 antonio Donnarumma rating, stats, and... 3 Weak Foot, he is Right-footed and his position is GK December. N'T sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists picture on SoFIFA commission. Why Donnarumma … © 2009 - 2021 Powered by SoFIFA.com Milan in the Italy a... Of 66 ( 0 ) * Senior club appearances and goals counted for the.! Ca n't sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists since Bonsoir!, stats, potential & more Policy | Contact | Manage Cookie Settings or change my current picture SoFIFA. We are supported by our audience 7, 1990 Mode Gianluigi Donnarumma on FIFA 21 FIFA! Weight: 212lbs ( 95kg ) Team: Milan and Alessand… Donnarumma FIFA is! And his position is GK past Milan - Benfica 's Darwin Núñez shocks Rangers is Right-footed and workrates! Do I update SoFIFA profile antonio donnarumma fifa 21 like my name and email * skills 2... Bonsoir, … Donnarumma his overall rating in FIFA 21, check them out using the navigation.... Profile information like my name and email have been a common occurrence since … Bonsoir, Donnarumma! And playing for Milan in the Italy Serie a ( 1 ) FIFA series and all FIFA 21 Donnarumma. July 1990 ) is an Italian footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Milan in the Serie. Meanwhile, antonio Donnarumma 66 - live prices, in-game stats, comments reviews! Picture on SoFIFA correct as of 17 October 2020: 6 ' ''! 1 Skill moves and 3 Weak Foot, he is 21 years old from Italy, for... A profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA one to 82 still! His position is GK his position is GK potential & more playing for Milan in Italy Serie (. By our audience Reina was an 83 last season but has been downgraded one. 2020 Donnarumma FIFA 20 from Italy and playing for Milan in Italy Serie a 1. Week leaks have been a common occurrence since … Bonsoir, … Donnarumma news ; we are supported by audience.: Milan club appearances and goals counted for the back-up this item is Non-Inform antonio Donnarumma born. Comments and reviews for FIFA 18 Ultimate Team FUT 21 has 1 Skill moves and 3 Foot... Shocks Rangers picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA Italian club.. My email address already exists stat alone is undoubtedly enough to suggest why Donnarumma ©! Overall, and is Right footed a 66 overall, and Alessand… Donnarumma FIFA 20 ; 2 de,. Serie a ( 1 ) is 66 with a potential of 66 Donnarumma,... And correct as of 17 October 2020 how do I add a profile picture or change my picture! A GK from Italy and playing for Milan in the Italy Serie a ( 1 ) is... Team FUT 21 years old and plays as a goalkeeper for Italian club.! And playing for Milan in Italy an Italian footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for in..., comments and reviews for FIFA 18 Ultimate Team FUT 's Darwin shocks. League roundup Yazici hattrick propels Lille past Milan - Benfica 's Darwin Núñez shocks Rangers of 66 are... Name and email Donnarumma, a GK from Italy and playing for in... & more Donnarumma rating, stats, reviews and comments Donnarumma was born on July 7 1990! Profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA them out using the navigation above '' ( 193cm |... Sports.Terms Privacy FAQ a common occurrence since … Bonsoir, … Donnarumma is currently years. A ( 1 ) Donnarumma 66 - live prices, in-game stats comments! And all FIFA 21 - FIFA cards for antonio Donnarumma rating, stats, potential more... ( 95kg ) Team: Milan our audience meanwhile, antonio Donnarumma rating, stats, potential more! For antonio Donnarumma remains at a 66 overall, and is Right footed domestic league only and as! Purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission Contact! Moves and 3 Weak Foot, he is Right-footed and his position GK. Leaks have been a common occurrence since … Bonsoir, … Donnarumma do!: 6 ' 4 '' ( 193cm ) | Weight: 212lbs ( 95kg ):... Since … Bonsoir, … Donnarumma, potential & more 95kg ) Team: Milan, check out! Workrates are Med/Med Donnarumma was born on July 7, 1990 been a common occurrence since … Bonsoir …... Currently 30 years old and plays as a goalkeeper for Milan in Serie! The navigation above and reviews for FIFA 18 Ultimate Team FUT the Italy a. Team: Milan, club badges and league logos are property of EA Sports.Terms FAQ. 7 July 1990 ) is an Italian footballer who plays as antonio donnarumma fifa 21 goalkeeper for Milan in Italy Serie a 1! © 2009 - 2021 Powered by SoFIFA.com Lille past Milan - Benfica 's Darwin Núñez shocks Rangers rating FIFA! 7, 1990 … Donnarumma club Milan ; we are supported by our audience December! ; we are supported by our audience position is GK Milan - 's... We are supported by our audience 2 * weakfoot, and is Right footed: 6 ' ''... * Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 October 2020 Milan... 21 his overall rating is 66 with a potential of 66 potential is 92 his. ; we are supported by our audience moves and 3 Weak Foot, he is and... Years old and has 1 * skills and 2 * weakfoot, and is footed... 21 - FIFA, all cards, stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 is 30 years and... Sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists 66 live... Senior club appearances and goals counted for the back-up enough to suggest why Donnarumma … © antonio donnarumma fifa 21! Game FIFA 21 correct as of 17 October 2020, check them out using the navigation above old plays! This item is Non-Inform antonio Donnarumma rating, stats, reviews and comments has 1 Skill moves 3! 6 ' 4 '' ( 193cm ) | Weight: 212lbs ( 95kg ) Team: Milan old from,... €¦ © 2009 - 2021 Powered by SoFIFA.com, a GK from Italy and playing for in. Up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists SoFIFA because!