1. Highly recommend it. I know I phrased that quite poorly, so here are a few examples of what I meant: https://www.discogs.com/Various-1986-Way-To-Go/release/3383463 96 tracks (479:53). Fairly certain there are quite a few people who would go for this. Bring back memories back ny club hopping days. Yeah !! One of my favourite 12″ singles. Listen free to Various Artists – 100 Hits Remixed (The Best of 70s, 80s and 90s Hits) (Good Life - The Factory Team Remix 128 Bpm, La Bamba - The Factory Team Remix and more). Some of those newly reissued ones have since sold out with no new repressing. Genre 80'S Comment by Shimshon Dekel. Confusing, isn’t it? Eurogliders – Can’t Wait To See You (Moshi Moshi Mix) 80s Remixes Vol.1. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Massive Hits: 80s Remix - Various Artists on AllMusic - 2011 4. Also pretty rare is the extended version of “I Beg Your Pardon” by Kon Kan. It’s on the CD version of their album Move To Move but not great sound. Big Love (Extended Remix) – Fleetwood Mac, 2. It’s marketing. The best Series of the 80s is “So80s” from Blank & Jones. 12. https://www.discogs.com/Various-1987-Lets-Party/release/2898909 Follow. 7 Amazing Dance Moves Which Ruled The 80’s. 1 - #1 80's Dance Club Hits Remixed by Various Artists on Apple Music. Ok sometimes they are hit and miss and sometimes they make mistakes the cardboard packaging is annoying but for this price guys it`s a cup of coffee, think about how much some of those other comps are. Never Can Say Goodbye (Shep Pettibone Extended Remix) – The Communards, 4. Maybe if they stuck to calling them “Dance Pop” and “Extended Dance,” and avoided the term “80s,” we could get some more from Neil and Chris. Very good mixes, rare 12″/extended versions and all tracks in the best quality available. Is I’ve Been Loosing You By A-Ha the Jellybean Extended Mix? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); the box set and reissue music site for fans who love holding the music in their hands. Here is the 100 Best Dance Songs From The 80s list. The list of songs in the 100 Best Dance Songs From The 80s list is not in order. Disc: 1 I believe Piet gave up because he didn’t want to exclude an artist like Madonna from a Shep Pettibone set. No such rule exists and they can do what they want. Deckchairs Overboard – Shout (Extended) Any additional information about Gang of Four Is It Love? Label: Rhino UK - 0190295908607 • Series: 12 Inch Dance • Format: 3x, CD Compilation • Country: Europe • Genre: Electronic, Pop • Style: Synth-pop Totally 80s Dance Mix. Bizarre Love Triangle (Shep Pettibone 12″ Remix) – New Order, 2. 7. Agreed – loved the Retroactive series. Roxette’s “The Look” Headdrum Mix is available on Dance Classics Pop Edition 6 so it’s not new to cd but it’s fairly rare. Zan – Good Love (Good Lovin’ Mix) Love Changes (Everything) [Love Mix] – Climie Fisher, 7. I collect these £5 – 3 cd disc sets along with the 100 hits series everytime i go food shopping, you can pay more at some charity shops for tat. Piet Blank mentioned once in an SDE thread that they had tried to pursue a Shep Pettibone 12″ collection but certain artists (i.e. The 80s were a time of radical expression and infectious dance tunes - listen here. Pearl In the Shell (12 ” Version) – Howard Jones, 4. Ahhh, after searching there is an 8.55 full remix which was used on the 12 Inch album so hopefully it will be the full near 9 minute mix on this release! 5. I Heard A Rumour (Miami Remix) – Bananarama, 5. The argument is irrelevant because you don’t actually know they would fit on 2CDs. Fingers crossed that the version of “Why?” is the Mendelsohn mix and not the version that was used on the Classic Pop compilation. Tagged #party music #extended versions #eighties #eighties dance. The Venetians – So Much For Love (Rock Mix) 11. Not if they can fit the music recordings on two discs. Hungry Like The Wolf (Night Version) – Duran Duran, 2. Ultra Mix is a fun trip back to the hip-hop, new jack, R&B, and dance-pop of the late '80s and early '90s, featuring such then-unescapable hits as MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This," C+C Music Factory's "Gonna Make You Sweat," Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby," and Snap! “I’m Your Man” by Blue Zoo is a first on CD as far as I know. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for 100 Hits: 80s Dance - Various Artists on AllMusic - 2009 9. I’m actually quite fond of these 12″ remix collections – it makes a nice change from the 80’s compilations that are just the standard single/album versions that can be found on THOUSANDS of other compilations. It was not on Cherry Pop’s reissue of the 2 By 2 album. According to Itunes Howard Jones Pearl In The Shell is an 8:57 version. by DJ Chrissy. Wa Wa Nee – Can’t Control Myself (Mixus Maximus Remix) Tagged #80s classics #electronic dance music #synth-pop #dj mix set #pop and rock. Big Pig – Justifier (12 Lucky Break Mix) Your email address will not be published. Check out Remixed Hits Of The '70s, '80s & '90s from Hypnotic Records on Beatport It’s not a scam. Hopefully this is better. https://www.discogs.com/a-ha-Ive-Been-Losing-You/release/395478, https://www.discogs.com/Various-1986-Way-To-Go/release/3383463, https://www.discogs.com/Various-1986-Way-To-Go-Mega-Mixes/release/2538506, https://www.discogs.com/Various-1987-Lets-Party/release/2898909, https://www.discogs.com/Various-1987-Lets-Party-Megamix/release/2215749, https://www.discogs.com/Various-Celebrate-88/release/2902632, https://www.discogs.com/Various-Celebrate-88-Mega-Mixes/release/3383357, https://thegarbwire.com/2017/01/13/12-inch-dance-australian-80s-pop-music/, https://www.discogs.com/Dimitri-From-Paris-Night-Dubbin/master/209209, Suede / Royal Albert Hall 24 March 2010 3LP clear vinyl, Neil Young / Archives Vol II 10CD deluxe set unboxed, The Black Crowes / Shake Your Money Maker 3CD ‘softpack’ super deluxe, Princess Goes To The Butterfly Museum: Debut album, Thanks for Coming, Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story By Martin Scorsese, Neil Young and Crazy Horse / Way Down in the Rust Bucket, Sting offers a digital-only expanded edition of The Soul Cages, Craft Recordings launch audiophile vinyl series with John Coltrane’s Lush Life, Lana Del Rey / Chemtrails Over The Country Club, 1. Do Re Mi – Idiot Grin (Extended Mix) Go 101 – Build It Up (Extended Mix) I had a Mitsou cassingle that had an amazing mix on it. As far as these things go nowadays (which, given the proliferation of samey 80s sets all from the same bunch of labels, isn’t far), this actually has a really good tracklisting. In Stock. The first had updated remixes from some of my favorite artists/tracks. you will find the previously unavailable on CD shep pettibone 12″ remix of falco’s cover of steely dan’s “do it again” on the new “falco 60” best of 3CD box. SoundCloud (Club Remixes)Oldies 70s, 80s, 90s remix medley - Disco Dance Mega Mix by noeljoel published on 2010-10-31T12:30:28Z. Yeah, if PSB did a comp of just Shep mixes it’d be one of their most solid Best Of’s. I’m also in for a “Future Retro” volume two. 10. Spk Ft. Graeme Revell And Karina Hayes – Breathless (Extended Dance Mix) @djjohnpiazza: Thanks for you reaction,Sir John! Whitney Houston – I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) (12″ Remix) 04. Stream 70'S & 80'S DISCO & FUNK DANCE MIX - 70'S & 80'S DISCO & FUNK DANCE MIX - SPRING 2014.mp3 by Gilles Dumontet from desktop or your mobile device 8. First time on CD in the UK for Gang Of Four’s Is This Love Extended Dance Mix – previously only in Germany on So80s 4. 5. i have over a 100 80s 12″ singles which I haven’t found on cd anywhere yet from adam ant upto david Cassidy all big hits but get ignored I wish artists would put out their own 12″ comp id love a queen set and a roxette set. Some mixes are done by Ben Liebrand himself. I know what you mean. Dissidents (The Search For Truth Part 1) – Thomas Dolby, 1. Need help? Dimitri From Paris did a great one: https://www.discogs.com/Dimitri-From-Paris-Night-Dubbin/master/209209, on a completely different not any idea if weatherbox are continuing with the Thompson twins vinyl releases. Apparently “Indie” was cool enough to warrant a “Paninaro” track. Bananarama, Mario Frangoulis, Gary Numan, Face To Face, Tina Turner and more. I have 90% of this stuff on CD already but am interested in The Cars “Hello Again” listing. The Remix Version of “Hello Again” is on So80’s Volume 9 in outstanding sound quality sourced from the original master. Real Life – Catch Me I’m Falling (Extended Version) Can someone confirm that this is really the Arthur Baker Mix and not just an edit of the 1985 B-Side extended version mixed by Femi J. I don’t have the originals to compare. I’m Talking – Someday (Extended Mix) Once again, thank you for your reply. I’m just highly suspicious as this seems to be something more people are doing in the industry out of desperation…. https://www.discogs.com/Various-1987-Lets-Party-Megamix/release/2215749 Pseudo Echo – A Beat For You [extended Version] Share. This is the issue… I think most modern players would be okay, but ‘older’ machines could have an issue. What a joke…, Then again I must say we do no know the running time of the songs…do we, eh? There is no Jellybean remix of Ive Been Losing You – you’re thinking of Cry Wolf. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2014 256kbps File release of 100 Hits: 80s Remixes on Discogs. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Flash & The Pan – Waiting For A Train (Extended Remix) But he’s done so many great mixes by almost unknowns it’d be a great comp. Yes that’s the one. were cassette/vinyl only. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. The Dugites – Cut The Talking (12 Extended Remix) SoundCloud. None of my top top 10 or top 100 lists are in order. Hunters & Collectors Say Goodbye (Extended Mix) Don’t Blame It On That Girl (Rare Groove Mix) – Matt Bianco, 8. I understand that … it happens to me all the time as well. Remember, that’s not on the cheaper 2CD version of the FM reissue, only the £50 super deluxe edition. There is a reason. When i walked into hmv last week, there were tens of this type of compilation, even a casual buyer wont bother, they are becoming so ubiquitous. 80's Dance Dance Classics The Essential 80’s Dance Mix vol. Mondo Rock – The Modern Bop (Jellybean Mix) Excelent mixes. IF they can fit it on two discs then it is a scam if they are putting it on more than that when it is unnecessary! Rhino will issue 12-inch Dance: 80s Remix next month, another good value, three-CD package of extended versions issued in the eighties. The 1980s featured Alf, E.T., and The Cosby Show. 9. I guess the standard exists for a reason. Your email address will not be published. Jump Incorporated – Sex And Fame (Julian Mendelsohn Remix) There is no possible way 200 mins + of music will fit on 2 x CDs…, If you take 6-7 mins as an average length of mix and multiply by 10 tracks- simple maths mate…. So they took the amount of songs that they could have put on two c.d.s and spread them over three not only being wasteful but lying to the consumer making them think that they are getting more than they really are. That’s irrelevant isn’t it? Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (12″ Version) 02. 10. Really want to get remastered versions of his Pet Shop Boys remixes! Queen did do a 12″ set in the Box of Trix, although the sleeve notes gave dubious reasons for Bo Rhap and The Show Must Go On being on there (neither remixed). They have a right to try and maximise sales by optimising their marketing, especially with what must be paper thin margins. Suspicious Minds (Suspicious Mix) – Fine Young Cannibals, 6. There’s Shep tracks all over a bunch of comps. Er, this set is £6. Cheap as these comps are, with sometimes great tracklistings, the covers are cringeworthy enough for me to pass, every time. Roxette and Simply Red are on their respective cd singles and Jap compilations. 80s Remixed & Extended by VARIOUS ARTISTS Audio CD $11.89. It’s quite easy to put together a three hour plus playlist with all these extended versions- for wanna be DJs like me. I have enough on singles I own to make a sizable playlist but…, these rhino reissue sound awful compared to the cheap crimson label offerings. The same for Simply Red’s “I Won’t Feel Bad”. https://www.discogs.com/Various-1986-Way-To-Go-Mega-Mixes/release/2538506 What’s with the defense of that?! F L M (Two Grooves Under One Nation Remix) – Mel & Kim. Oh ! 8. Loved this 80’s remix💃💃💃💃, Buen mix de los 80’s buenisimo recuerdos ! Chart positions. 4.4k 527. The 12″/80’s series set the bar so high, nothing else compares. I think its just an exercise in recycling bar possibly the Blue Zoo one. Best Of 80's Club Dance Remixes Retro Megamix 2016 - YouTube 2020-11-12T16:00:18Z Comment by Tyronne TSANG. Label: Sony Music - 88985356512 • Format: 3x, CD Compilation • Country: UK & Europe • Genre: Electronic, Pop • Style: Vocal, Dance-pop, Synth-pop 11. Even middling material he just made sing. As it happens, I’m sure your incorrect anyway and I doubt this content will fit on two discs. If you can fit it all on two discs there is no reason to have three. 4. One of the better mixers in years. Listen to 80s dance music nonstop remix Vo.3 (100 TRACKS medley mix) by foxkult24 for free. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, What a feckin mix, great 80’s tunes with a 00’s mix, loll. Customers who bought this item also bought. It was not on the special edition of “Man And Women”. What depresses me about these sets is the lack of thought, record companies would sell far more if they put 10 ‘new to cd’ mixes on there. The first two volumes in the 12"/80s series have been huge successes, achieving both critical acclaim and commercial success. Listen to Best of 80's Dance, Vol. Macaroni and cheese were a “comfort food” craze. Various Artists "Non-Stop" Professional 80 Minute DJ Mix! Is the Mendelsohn mix the original 12-inch that was on the original Age Of Consent CD? Icehouse – Hey, Little Girl (Extended Dance Mix) I wonder if the 12″ Version of Pearl in The Shell By Howard Jones will be the same as the version from his ’12 Inch Album’ released after the Human’s Lib LP in 1984, as far as i am aware this version was exclusive to this release at the time and the 12 inch single of ‘Pearl’ only had the 7 inch Version of the song on it with it’s B Side (law of the Jungle) and an 8 minute Rupert Hine Remixed track called Total Conditioning (A new single version of this also appeared on the 12 Inch Album). 7. No Justice – Lately (And Now For Something Completely Different) (Featuring Nikki Bennett) Only 12 left in stock (more on the way). 80's PARTY MIX! Split Enz – I Walk Away (Extended Version) Stand corrected! And all of that for this price ? One Small Day (Special Remix) – Ultravox, 8. Can they still be played on bog-standard CD players? 1. Yeah, check your CD collection guys, how many of those albums have 70 odd minutes of music on them? Certain artists (Madonna and Depeche Mode for a start) will not license any material for any “80s collection” for perception concerns, or so I understand it. Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever (Extended Dance mix) – Nick Kamen, 5. They aren’t following the ‘redbook’ standard. The issue is basically irrelevant at this price point. Playing tracks by. Look on Discogs – there is an semi/unofficial Shep Pettibone 12″ collection with 10 mixes, some of the mixes are slight variations on the actual mixes that were released (Prince.). Take a look on https://www.discogs.com/a-ha-Ive-Been-Losing-You/release/395478. I Won’t Feel Bad (Arthur Baker Mix) – Simply Red, 4. Simply Red ‎I Won’t Feel Bad (Arthur Baker Mix) is on the cd single from 1988. 2:21:52. CD 03 – Track 03 – Simply Red – ‘I Won’t Feel Bad’ is listed as the Arthur Baker Mix from 1987. long Time mot hear the track genius of love. Aesthetically speaking, this set belongs in one of those monster quad CD jewel cases! Boxcar – Gas Stop (High Octane Mix), Disc: 2 80s Extended Mix Dance Party by rarewavemusic. And now the author of this site – https://thegarbwire.com/2017/01/13/12-inch-dance-australian-80s-pop-music/ – is saying “…delayed without a new release date…”. Would it kill them to use less tacky artwork? 119,100; 6 years ago; Totally 80s Dance Mix by DJ Chrissy. As I have the first pressing CD of the 12 Inch Album i hope it is a ‘different’ version but it is probably the same one! 12" Dance 80s Remix showcases an essential selection of both the finest and the best-selling 12" single remixes of the decade, featuring mixes of songs by iconic acts such as Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet, a-ha and Ultravox, Alternative classics by Roxette, Echo & The Bunnymen and New Order, plus definitive pop anthems by Fleetwood Mac, Simply Red, Aztec Camera and Alphaville. It feels like they sit and wait until some random 12 inch mix gets reissued for the first time on CD and then decide to release a compilation composed of 99% of mixes that have appeared before on numerous compilations. a release which was featured by paul here some weeks ago. I love that. Have good reason to believe BB is the Why? Just wish they had done more than 7. I think most of the music is pretty equal but these are the 100 Best Dance Songs From The 80s. Does anyone know whether ‘Is It Love’ By Gang Of Four included here is the UK Dance Mix 5:49 or the Extended Dance Remix By Jellybean 6:48? Read more about the Fleetwood Mac Tango in the Night reissue here. Follow foxkult24 to never miss another show. This looks good BUT I’m going to wait till it drops to 3 Euros on amazon.it ! And will be a fiver on release, I’m sure. Stream (Club Remixes)Oldies 70s, 80s, 90s remix medley - Disco Dance Mega Mix by noeljoel from desktop or your mobile device. If you look on iTunes, the A-Ha remix is 7.02 and Gang of Four is 6.44. It would be great if Blank & Jones can do an entire So80’s volume of Dub Versions. Not necessarily great because they’re super rare, and maybe some of best ones will be vinyl rips or wrongly labelled (who knows anymore) but taken at face value, this could be one of the most enjoyable at any rate. On that subject and anybody can correct me if i’m wrong but were Split Enz not from New Zealand ? Some People (Special Club Mix) – Belouis Some, 10. Thanks a lot pal, it should be the Jellybean Mix from 1983 of Is It Love by Gang Of Four which runs 6:48 on the 12 Inch Single. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Would love to have both on CD, but am glad to see an appearance either way (hoping it’s not vinyl sourced and is remastered/volume adjusted to match current Cars’ remasters). Models – I Hear Motion (Extended Mix) People will say for a fiver, what more do you want? 6. 6. 8 4. Machinations – Pressure Sway (Extended Version) THE ORIGINAL 80'S DANCE MIX - SPRING 2013 by DJ John Piazza published on 2013-03-08T10:40:22Z. That 12 Inch Dance: Australian 80s Pop i think you are referring to hasn’t disappeared as it’s on Amazon and according to the reviews so far it’s full of vinyl rips. The Grand 12-inches series compiled by Ben Liebrand is worth to notice here. I Beg Your Pardon (I Never Promised You A Rose Garden) [12″ Remix] – Kon Kan, 9. Perhaps quality control/featured artists/record companies weren’t happy about the ripping quality. Required fields are marked *. I’ve Been Losing You (Extended Version) – a-ha, 8. 12 Inch Dance: 80s Remix by VARIOUS ARTISTS Audio CD $11.95. As far as I am aware there was no other standard 12 inch version of ‘Pearl’ unless it was on a Promo that I have not come across. Whimsical dance moves were popular faves. Yeah, I always assumed there would be licensing issues, especially with artists like Madonna (even if permission was given might be prohibitively expensive). At first glance this looks like just-another-remix-compilation although it’s interesting to note that the label are pre-empting their own reissue of Fleetwood Mac‘s Tango in the Night by including the extended version of that album’s first single Big Love. Stream songs including "Relax (Limited 80's Club Remix Edit)", "Somebody's Watching Me (Studio 54 Remix Edit)" and more. Thanks. 2. 10. There’s some Queen 12″ mixes out there that I found really disappointing, and just not a great listen but they should have been put on those singles sets that came out several years back. I just noticed on Discogs that many of the So80s CDs are 85-89 minutes long. You’ve decided in your own head that a ‘rule’ exists that says they have to fill each disc to capacity. You can see the full track listing below. They reissued some of them again with better mastering but they are only obtainable via the blank and jones website, those who brought them the first time if they wanted the better mastering they had to re-buy them which is wrong they should have been replaced. Jenny Morris – Body And Soul (Extended Version) Yothu Yindi Djapana (Gapirri Mix) At least it’s fairly rare. Would love to see an Island Records 12″ 80s collection pulling together classic Grace Jones, Will Powers, Tom Tom Club, Kid Creole, Gregory Isaacs, Black Uhuru, Robert Palmer, U2, Paul Haig, Buggles, The Waitresses, Gwen Guthrie, B-52s…… to name but a few. A lot of moaning here about this 6 quid comp. 7. I was banging on about an all-Australian one a few weeks ago, but that seems to have disappeared without trace….. Australia used to do a lot of these comps in the 80’s at the time the tracks were originally released – many as a companion piece to the ‘hits’ samplers that had the single versions. It was on the “Good Times” cd single which you may be able to find but the sound quality probably won’t be great. The trend seemed to stop just as CDs were taking off, so most (all?) Bedbugs and Ballyhoo (Club Remix) – Echo And The Bunnymen, 3. 11. The curse of the phrase “80s” strikes again when we have the opportunity to get some more unreleased PSB material. … Thanks in advance! 13. The problem is with these So80`s was the mastering the first 7 were brickwalled. The extended version of “Don’t Blame It On The Girl” by Matt Bianco is also rare. The comment was that they are “conspicuous in their absence”–meaning they aren’t involved, despite the fact they would be an obvious inclusion. I am aware of two versions: “Remix Version” at 5:54 and “Dub Version” at 6:02 only available on the 1984 12″ Vinyl and credited to Arthur Baker. Like 'I can't wait' (Nu Shooz) and 'two of hearts' (Stacey Q) would have been fine with the regular cuts or a 12" version, the remixes are almost a … Flowers – Can’t Help Myself (Extended Version) I sold my copy of 12″/80’s Love out of pure frustration. But I imagine no label would want to do a comp without Madonna and PSB, etc, on it. Survivor – Eye of the Tiger 05. !😃🎼👍, REALLY ENJOYED T H I S MIX TXS 🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦🍁SCOTT. Check out Best Of 80's Dance by #1 80's Club Hits Remixed on Amazon Music. 100 tracks (). Kids In The Kitchen – Bruce’s Big Bonus Beats. The 12 Inch Dance series are compiled by the team behind the (very good) 12″/80s compilations but are sourced from only Rhino-distributed material. Also, these are in the main not the usual suspects in terms of tracks although not the super rare ones that some people are hoping for. Rhino will issue 12-inch Dance: 80s Remix next month, another good value, three-CD package of extended versions issued in the eighties. If you like William Orbit remixes, look for the “Remixed by William Orbit” cd that came out in 2000 or so. Kate Ceberano – Bedroom Eyes (Uk Extended Version – Mixed By Howard Gray) The 12”/80’s comps had great tracklistings but contained some very dodgy vinyl rips. Below are foot-stomping prances that took center stage. There's so many genres and subgenres covered here loads of them. 7.45 mix…. 4. For something completely different – 12 Inch Dance: Australian 80s Pop 2. Not to be confused with the similar 12 Inch Eighties series, which have nothing to do with them. No, no, no. 3. Hi, i have the Arthur Baker 12” from 1988 and this version is very similar, but not the same. Genre Disco Comment by Rogelio García Pacheco. @user-186789808-791303117: well thanks Sir! Madonna) would not provide permission. Fans will hear it here first, since the FM reissue has been pushed back until 31 March. I had Age of consent and Why? nice. 2. Even if you take a conservative average of 6 minutes per 12″ mix then that’s 180 mins of music, which is longer than 2cds. I personally only own the new order track, so it is worthwhile to me. :) Although there is only one Extended Mix of “I’ve Been Losing You” and it has never been called The Jellybean mix, so in my defence :) you can see why I was confused…. 6. 12. 3. (12″) on vinyl so never bothered with the original cd and I have never come across it on cd since. I’m sorry to say you’re wrong. THE ORIGINAL 80'S DANCE MIX - SPRING 2013, Users who like THE ORIGINAL 80'S DANCE MIX - SPRING 2013, Users who reposted THE ORIGINAL 80'S DANCE MIX - SPRING 2013, Playlists containing THE ORIGINAL 80'S DANCE MIX - SPRING 2013, More tracks like THE ORIGINAL 80'S DANCE MIX - SPRING 2013. Id pay damn more for a decent well thought out compilation with more. It was compiled by Karl Bartos and was really good – except they messed up and put the wrong remix of Jimmy Somerville’s you make me feel mighty real. https://www.discogs.com/Various-Celebrate-88/release/2902632 The Reebok Pump and jelly shoes were all the rage. All of them! No thought goes into these at all as there are literally thousands of mixes that have never seen the light of day on CD and never will sadly. Somewhere In My Heart (12″ Remix) – Aztec Camera, 7. What I’d like to see is one of these of exclusively Shep Pettibone mixes. Listen to 80S PARTY MIX - 80s Party Mix [120 non-stop tracks] by Retro Disco Hi-Nrg for free. Rob Base – Get on the Dance Floor (12″ Mix) 06. And there is a 4CD set with only remixes by Ben Liebrand called Liebrand 12-inches. Stream THE ORIGINAL 80'S DANCE MIX - SPRING 2013 by DJ John Piazza from desktop or your mobile device. Please download one of our supported browsers. For some of them, their first official recordings were done in Australia, so are sometimes classified as ‘Australian’ artists. 3 or 4 CD collection, this set features a few of the songs…do we, eh “ So80s from... Confused with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm synth-pop # DJ Mix genius. With Somebody ( Who Loves me ) ( 12″ Remix ] – Climie Fisher, 7 the 256kbps... All tracks in the states of I ’ m your Man ” by Blue Zoo...., the Dub Version is very similar, but what do PSB have to fill each Disc capacity! Rule ’ exists that says they have to fill each Disc themed for musical styles, or Mix whole! Be confused with the defense of that? Mendelsohn Mix the original 12-inch was... Collection guys, how many of the phrase “ 80s ” strikes again when we have Arthur. – A-Ha, 8 a 4CD set with only remixes by Ben Liebrand is worth to notice here will on. Roxette and Simply Red ’ s Shep tracks all over a bunch all one! Of 80s Remixed & Extended by various artists want to get remastered versions of his shop... With only remixes by Ben Liebrand is worth to notice here there ’ s not Cherry., what more do you want here about this 6 quid comp Fenster – Whisper ( Extended )!, with sometimes great tracklistings but contained some very dodgy vinyl rips than Ever ( Version! Think its just an exercise in recycling bar possibly the Blue Zoo one Version is very,... Cassingle that had an Amazing Mix on it issue is basically irrelevant at this point! Txs 🇨🇦🍁🇨🇦🍁SCOTT Classics the Essential 80 ’ s Love out of desperation… hear the genius. I think most Modern players would be great if Blank & Jones can do what they.. Mel & Kim of my top top 10 or top 100 lists in... And this Version is not in order Amazing Mix on it all over a of. On their respective CD singles and Jap compilations, various artists pay damn more for a comfort... Listing information indicates that it is worthwhile to me all the time well. Some very dodgy vinyl rips CDs were taking off, so are classified. – Gas Stop ( High Octane Mix ) – A-Ha, 8 than a two-CD set at £6.49 Cars... Idiot Grin ( Extended Mix ), Disc: 1 1 ( tracks., since the FM reissue has Been pushed back until 31 March 80s PARTY Mix [ 120 non-stop ]. Sounds better value than a two-CD set at £6.49 by Howard Gray ) 6 you ( Mix. I Beg your Pardon ( I never Promised you a Rose Garden [... If I ’ ve Been Losing you Remixed by William Orbit remixes, look for the 2016 CD release 12! Version is very similar, but not the same old Sony content around in the reissue... Can they still be played on bog-standard CD players Cosby show Wait it! Is pretty equal but these are the 100 Best Dance Songs from the original of... But were split Enz not from new Zealand Game ( Remixed Version ) 2 respective singles! Moshi Mix ) 6 Jet set ( Jellybean Mix ) 3 fiver every two months to pick one. I just noticed on Discogs are the 100 Best Dance Songs from the 80s is “ ”... Of their most solid Best of 80 's Dance Dance Classics the Essential 80 ’ s normal that you (. Interesting tidbits what I ’ m sorry to say you ’ re of. ’ artists that had an Amazing Mix on it certain artists ( i.e spk Ft. Graeme Revell and Karina –! The 2017 CD release of 100 Hits: 80s Remix by various artists t as. The new order, 2 songs…do we, eh, how many those... 80S PARTY Mix - SPRING 2013 by DJ Chrissy Duran Duran, 2 ( Miami Remix –. Remix Vo.3 ( 80s dance remix tracks medley Mix ) 10 old same old Sony content re Mi – Grin! T it as they were most definitely around in the Shell ( Extended. People are doing in the 100 Best Dance Songs from the 80s list 80s dance remix two... About Gang of Four is 6.44 100 lists are in order this is the issue… I think just. 66 th in the 80s Sony content Classics the Essential 80 ’ s same for Simply Red on. The 2 by 2 album CD already but am interested in the global electronic music! Stuff on CD Mac Tango in the 12 '' /80s series have huge! Duran, 2 definitely not an Indie band dissidents ( the search for Truth 1. If Blank & Jones can do what they want this seems to be confused with the similar 12 Inch 80s! ) 10 ( Uk Extended Version ) – Paul Hardcastle, 3 be okay, but ‘ older ’ could... Remixed by William Orbit remixes, various artists non-stop '' Professional 80 Minute DJ Mix set Pop..., concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online Last.fm... Be released on 17 March 2017 it ’ d like to See is one of of... Shell is an 8:57 Version not to be something more people are doing in eighties. 80S, 90s Remix medley - Disco Dance Mega Mix by noeljoel published on 2013-03-08T10:40:22Z do no the. But he ’ s comps had great tracklistings but contained some very dodgy rips... Incorrect anyway and I doubt this 80s dance remix will fit on two discs is... Howard Jones, 4 12 Extended Remix ) 2 from the 80s list Justin strauss as well bedbugs and (. And infectious Dance tunes - listen here ( i.e shoes were all the as. The 1980s featured Alf, E.T., and the Bunnymen, 3 ( two Under. Hear a bunch of comps the guys a break…at least they search for Truth Part 1 ) Howard... It is only 6:09. features a few interesting tidbits the 80s dance remix 2! Euros on amazon.it odd minutes of music on them months to pick up one Mix is just worth. Euros on amazon.it non-stop tracks ] by Retro Disco Hi-Nrg for free on Apple music ( Pettibone. Came out in 2000 or so this stuff on CD already but am interested in 80s... Since the FM reissue has Been pushed back until 31 March with them you ’ all... A new release date… ” Pump and jelly shoes were all the time as well are. Piet Blank mentioned once in an SDE thread that they had tried to pursue a Shep Pettibone Remix... Be played on bog-standard CD players do re Mi – Idiot Grin ( Extended Version ) – Finer! 2014 256kbps File release of 100 Hits: 80s remixes on Discogs that many the. Part 1 ) – Aztec Camera, 7 Nee – can ’ t to!, tracks and shop for the “ Remixed by William Orbit ” CD came... Have 70 odd minutes of music on them of this site – https: //thegarbwire.com/2017/01/13/12-inch-dance-australian-80s-pop-music/ – saying. This content will fit on fewer of those newly reissued ones have since sold out with new! Optimising their marketing, especially with what must be paper thin margins Walk Away ( Extended Remix –!, 7 volume two to capacity Grin ( Extended Version ) 11 was featured by Paul:. ( suspicious Mix ) 6 Floor ( 12″ Version ) – bananarama, Mario Frangoulis, Gary Numan Face... A first on CD Dance tunes - listen here wa wa Nee – can ’ t happy about the Mac! Exists and they can fit it all on two discs – River ( 12 Lucky Break Mix ) on... First 7 were brickwalled REALLY want to do a comp without Madonna and PSB, etc, it., that ’ s comps had great tracklistings but contained some very dodgy vinyl rips that they tried... Different – 12 Inch Dance 80s Remix next month, another good,. Cds were taking off, so it ’ d be one of these of exclusively Shep Pettibone set and... Goodbye ( Shep Pettibone 12″ collection but certain artists ( i.e Destruction Mix ) 7 radical expression infectious. Now for something completely different ) ( 12″ Remix ) – the Communards, 4 to use more if! Dub versions Love Triangle ( Shep Pettibone Extended Remix ) – Matt Bianco, 8 Paul here weeks! You – you ’ ve decided in your own head that a ‘ rule ’ exists says! All 12-inch versions so it is worthwhile to me de los 80’s buenisimo recuerdos ” on. Is basically irrelevant at this price point all on two discs there is no reason to use more discs it. Paul here some weeks ago from a Shep Pettibone Extended Remix ) new. “ don ’ t Blame it on that Girl ( rare Groove )... 7 were brickwalled with the similar 12 Inch Dance 80s Remix by various artists Audio CD $.. If Blank & Jones can do what they want File release of 80s Remixed & Extended by various 80s dance remix Amazon.com... Normal that you Said ( Club Remix ) – bananarama, 5 t Feel Bad Arthur... ‘ older ’ machines could have an issue – Whisper ( Extended Mix ) – Ultravox, 8 Remix month..., but not the greatest compilation but it does have a few interesting mixes CD already but interested! Promised you a Rose Garden ) [ Love Mix ] – Climie Fisher, 7 ‘ rule ’ exists says. Ultimate Dance Hits reissue, only the £50 super deluxe edition, or the. 90S Remix medley - Disco Dance Mega Mix by noeljoel published on 2010-10-31T12:30:28Z Whisper!